Print

Author Topic: The new sig topic  (Read 354487 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1065 on: January 14, 2008, 06:55:11 AM »
It may speak for itself, but does it stand the test of time? Remember that people will use this thread when researching signature of the year.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #1066 on: January 14, 2008, 05:14:43 PM »
Well I got a new sig, but it's going to get changed due to un-leet-ness, sooner or later.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1067 on: January 18, 2008, 04:02:05 AM »
A new signature that represents my new life philosophy! "Needs more cats." That's it.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1068 on: January 23, 2008, 10:28:17 PM »
New one. What it means to me may not be what it means to you, but I made it up, so hey.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #1069 on: January 23, 2008, 10:35:12 PM »
I tottally understand it... Unless of course you are not thinking about hobbes...

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1070 on: January 24, 2008, 07:00:31 PM »
New one. What it means to me may not be what it means to you, but I made it up, so hey.

Let me guess, does it have something to do with what you think of Nintendo?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1071 on: January 25, 2008, 05:03:35 PM »
Metal_Slug_Mario: What is with your sig? Everytime I see it, this extremely small vertical scoll bar  appears, and I can scroll to make your sig disappear. Did you do that, or is there something else?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1072 on: January 25, 2008, 06:17:51 PM »
It's because of what his sig is.
"IS IT CAN BE HUGS TIEM NOW PLEES?" ~
SIG
VIOLATOR

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1073 on: January 25, 2008, 07:18:45 PM »
Apparently he tried to use some styled text or an image in it. There is a censor for the tags for them, but obviously it doesn't work perfectly.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #1074 on: January 25, 2008, 11:20:10 PM »
Metal_Slug_Mario: What is with your sig? Everytime I see it, this extremely small vertical scoll bar  appears, and I can scroll to make your sig disappear. Did you do that, or is there something else?
It says: "IS IT CAN BE HUGS TIEM NOW PLEES?" ~ www.lolcat.com

I thought it was cool to have those little scroll bars there because I thought only I could see it... guess I could change it back right now X_X

EDIT: scroll buttons are now gone... I hope you are happy
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 11:22:42 PM by Metal_Slug_Mario »

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1075 on: January 26, 2008, 07:06:25 PM »
Let me guess, does it have something to do with what you think of Nintendo?
Are you saying that because you know what I'm trying to say or because, knowing me, you expect it's a just a jab at Nintendo?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1076 on: January 26, 2008, 07:53:44 PM »
Well it would make sense and adhere to your opinions--you think Nintendo has been "tamed" and isn't good anymore.
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1077 on: January 26, 2008, 09:35:28 PM »
Okay, okay... what I'm trying to say is that, if games go mainstream, they'll kind of lose what makes them games in the first place. Of course, the same can obviously be said for what's happened to music the last decade or so. Now let's drop it, okay? I'm not the one who wants these conversations to go on.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1078 on: January 26, 2008, 09:55:50 PM »
If that were so, why would you always start them?
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1079 on: January 26, 2008, 10:37:28 PM »
...I make my point, and you've always got to have some sort of snide remark.

Print