Print

Author Topic: The new sig topic  (Read 354519 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1380 on: August 31, 2009, 07:20:10 PM »
Oh, for Christ's sake, I give up.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #1381 on: August 31, 2009, 07:50:00 PM »
Methinks Glorb was going for the "only dumb***es call other dumb***es dumb***es, dumb***" concept, but whatever.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1382 on: August 31, 2009, 07:58:11 PM »
Too bad for him that he's the only one calling people dumb***es, if that's the case.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1383 on: August 31, 2009, 09:04:14 PM »
you'll never impress anyone by insulting everyone

:)
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #1384 on: August 31, 2009, 09:13:09 PM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #1385 on: August 31, 2009, 09:29:13 PM »
EDIT EDIT: RH, what else?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 09:11:37 PM by jdaster64 »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1386 on: August 31, 2009, 10:08:10 PM »
Glorb, some words of advice: you'll never impress anyone by insulting everyone, and you'll never get a point across if you immediately counter it yourself.

Eh, he'll never get a point across or get the point.

Glorb, for real, what's up with you and your random ass, sadib100-esque, mid-discussion posts that have no purpose or offer anything worthwhile to threads lately?
Formerly quite reasonable.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1387 on: September 01, 2009, 01:39:02 PM »
Might as well go the same direction the rest of the board is. Keepin' up with the times, y'know?
every

« Reply #1388 on: September 02, 2009, 05:13:22 PM »
Guys, guys

Why the drama? If you give in to your bias' and hatred, you only become what you hate. Do ya'll really want to become as volatile and pathetic as the Sonic fanbase?

For the record, I think Glorb is a really decent guy, but lately he's been far too cranky about our uses of memes or internet mannerisms. He's got every right to dislike these things, but attacking others isn't going to get them to magically stop posting in such a manner.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1389 on: September 02, 2009, 09:39:09 PM »
Do ya'll really want to become as volatile and pathetic as the Sonic fanbase?

Wait...since when were we talking about the Sonic fanbase?

Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1390 on: September 02, 2009, 09:41:07 PM »
Since we're Mario fans, likening us to those heathens is the utmost of insults. Get with the times, man! Don't you know it's 1993?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #1391 on: September 03, 2009, 01:03:23 AM »
For better or worse, those guys have been our counterpart for the majority of the last two decades. They once belonged to a mighty empire, and now they've fallen faster than a Thwomp chain in an Ice Land fortress.

Do you wanna be just like them? DO YOU?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1392 on: September 03, 2009, 09:09:12 AM »
Nah, I don't mind Glorb. Tone is kinda hard to convey via text, but what I was asking up there wasn't meant in a "OMG WHY ARE YOU STUPID I HATE YOU." Haha, I was just seriously wanting to know.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #1393 on: September 03, 2009, 11:37:48 AM »
Do you wanna be just like them? DO YOU?

Life is too short to worry about what other people think about you.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1394 on: September 03, 2009, 01:05:03 PM »
I know huh?

That's pretty much why I'm not afraid of using memes, or making not-so-vague references to lolicon, or making prejudiced statements about groups of people on the internet. Anyone who truly knows me knows I'm not at all the projection of internet masculinity I proclaim myself to be.

Print