Print

Author Topic: Mario 4 life  (Read 3257 times)

Martini

• Banned
« on: July 25, 2005, 09:31:56 AM »
         I miss the old Mario games. I'm a huge fanatic of Mario. I dont know but I ask anyone who reads this who do you like better,mario or sonic?(I like mario better)

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 09:38:05 AM »
It's Mario and Match Game all the way for me! Koopa stomping and star matching here I come!

"We''re sorry you didn''t win any money, but you will be receiving a broken clavicle and a jar of olives courtesy of Match Game"-Gene Rayburn
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 09:43:27 AM »
Mario is better than sonic.

Eat your mushrooms kids!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 06:02:53 PM »
I always liked Mairo games more than Sonic games. Sonic's inertia just seemed really, really odd to me. That is, he jumps, and keeps going despite you telling him otherwise. Hard to say.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 09:20:30 PM »
mario pwns.

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 10:53:49 PM »
I'm a really big sonic fan.
However, lately, I've been tempted more by the Nintendo side of the force.
I love both gamees, really.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 05:27:50 PM »
Why must the Mario and Sonic fanboys be at war? Why can't Sega and Nintendo merge and start a new fanchise starring Sonicio, or Maric, or Msaorniioc?

Well, this is where the signature goes...
every

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2005, 10:29:17 PM »
Because that would disturb the natural order of things and destroy reality then both of the mascots would wake up as Billy and Mandy.

As for the question, Mario. He doesn't try to be a cool kid.

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2005, 10:38:45 PM »
I like Mario and Sonic, mainly the Sega Genesis Sonic games and most of the Mario games.  I play Mario more often, as the only way I can play Sonic now is to play it on my brother's computer(I should download it on my own computer).
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2005, 12:09:23 PM »
Speaking of the classic Mario games, I just began to play SMB on my NES again. You might be right, you know, how the old games are better then the new ones. But I think that all Mario games beat Sonic to the punch.

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2005, 01:37:06 PM »
Yeah, but if Mario and Sonic raced to the punch bowl, Sonic would win for sure.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2005, 01:09:52 AM »
Post of the Year nomination: Markio
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2005, 08:09:09 AM »
Markio, when you said you played them on a computer, were you talking about emulation? Unless you own the original cart, that's illegal. Even with the original cart, it's still somewhat illegal.

Well, this is where the signature goes...
every

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2005, 01:33:00 AM »
most likely if a person is at the board they prefer Mario, so, this goes without saying.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 11:30:20 PM by PaperMario »

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2005, 09:12:00 AM »
In my opinion, Mario and Sonic games are equal in quality. The only reason people expect them to fight each other or whatever is because once Nintendo and Sega were in a heated rivalry, but after Sega went out of the console-making biz, they became partners. You can tell because they made Sonic Advance, didn't they. So this "Mario vs. Sonic" thing has to stop. But I can still make that cool game based on it, though (Mario vs. Sonic World Tour).

-------------------------------------
"We get signal. Somebody set up us the bomb!" "What you say!" "All your base are belong to us!"
-Last Alert (PS1)
every

Print