Print

Author Topic: Who's on Your Buddy List?  (Read 2984 times)

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« on: December 14, 2005, 04:32:39 PM »
The topic speaks for itself. I want to know, because I'm on a mission to be friendly and friends w/ everyone I meet. I won't take any offense for not being on someone's buddy list, as I've only been here for a month and no one rwally knows me that well.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 04:43:16 PM »
im on now ones buddy list. nada. nobody. im new
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2005, 04:43:50 PM »
You can be on mine! ^_^

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2005, 04:44:42 PM »
kay
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 09:23:48 PM »
If you think you're on my buddy list, you probably are. If you have no reason to think so, then you're probably not.

I don't see the point of a thread like this. Rather, why do you want to know who is on each other's buddy list?

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2005, 09:39:41 PM »
All three of you are on my list ;D

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2005, 09:15:52 AM »
I just want to see who wants to be on mine and if anyone actually talks about buddies. No one ever mentions friends, but treats others like they are. I want to be friends with everyone, because no one should be w/o friends and more friends! Fighting is pointless and so is ridaculing others. Sure, everyone has their own opinions, but that shouldn't keep us from being friends! So, that's my opinion. Plus, I've had a life where I've been made fun of by others because of my looks or my smartness. Those are the people w/o friends.

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2005, 10:11:56 AM »
Friends hold you back from doing many things. It's either wing it alone or don't do it at all for me.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2005, 10:14:00 AM »
I made this topic also to ask if I could just add everyone to my buddy list! I don't have anythin against anyone, yet*dun-dun-dunn*

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2005, 10:17:08 AM »
But why? Why would you want to talk to everyone? Isn't it a little pointless to include them all on your friends list?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2005, 08:40:30 PM »
What? Do you want poeple to not be your friend? It always feels nice to be a friend to someone you can talk to. If they're feeling down, you can help, and [hopefully] vice-versa. Why wouldn't you want to be nice and friendly to everyone?

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2005, 11:33:24 PM »
If I had the time, I'd put everyone on my buddy list- but, so far, I've only got 7 people- Bigluigifan1.0, PaperMario, Bird Person, Mirio Lord, Ringsonic, Dark Viscount and CashCrazed. These are mainly people who have contacted me off the boards, but I've got way more buddies- I need to add more people.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2005, 12:23:47 AM »
This board is too small for buddy lists to be useful, so...

NOBODY! Uhahaha! I hate you all!

(Deezer, if you ever read this, you're excluded. Please give me a raise.)

Print