Print

Author Topic: Flashback  (Read 10216 times)

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2006, 09:27:59 PM »
I remember something stupid when Dad did his Strong Bad impression. I said it sounded more like Yoda then Strong Bad and you wanna know what he said?

"*sounds like Yoda* Checking the email, I am."
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2006, 09:32:58 PM »
I remember WAYYYYY back when Ultima Shadow, Hyrulian, Syrhini, and Rager53 were Luigi Simpson, Ledzepplinrocks, Khold, and Lizard Dude. Those were good times.... ;)
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2006, 06:56:32 AM »
I remember when I was 3 and I was at a party and there was kool-aid. The kool-aid had no sugar so my brother (who was 4 at the time) filled up the kool-aid with a large bag of sugar and I drank it along with 5 other kids and we where really hyper.

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2006, 06:54:38 PM »
I remember WAYYYYY back when Ultima Shadow, Hyrulian, Syrhini, and Rager53 were Luigi Simpson, Ledzepplinrocks, Khold, and Lizard Dude. Those were good times.... ;)

Yep, I remember those days, MaxVance. Those were good days... good days. *computer explodes*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2006, 09:58:58 PM »
It is crazy how often zeppelin is spelled wrong!
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2006, 10:40:17 PM »
It is crazy how often zeppelin is spelled wrong!

Isn't that funny. Since it is, after all, Zeppelin.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2006, 10:52:20 PM »
GiftedGirl, please no Homestar Runner references here. I am sorry, but this is getting incredibly annoying.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2006, 10:54:12 PM by nintendoexpert89 »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2006, 11:00:42 PM »
Good jorb.  Now you've gone and made nintendoexpert89 mad.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2006, 11:02:17 PM »
Priceless.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2006, 07:53:46 PM »
Isn't that funny. Since it is, after all, Zeppelin.

I meant the word itself, not the word when it's used in Led Zeppelin.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2006, 09:06:57 PM »
GiftedGirl, please no Homestar Runner references here. I am sorry, but this is getting incredibly annoying.

Okay... *goes to sit in corner and mope*

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2006, 09:32:51 PM »
Back to topic..

There was this one time when I was in the sixth grade, my teacher was talking and she's one of those teachers that walked in small circles when she talks. There was this bug crawling on the floor (roly-poly, I think).. Anyway, she got to moving in her small circle and the bug was crawling towards her (and most of the class had noticed it too). She took one swipe with her foot forward, almost stepping on the bug (she knocked it on its back) and then took another swipe forward with her other foot, squishing the bug. It made a small crunch sound and the class started laughing.

She stopped and asked What's so funny? She hadn't seen the bug, and we told her about it.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2006, 12:35:49 PM »
Back to topic..

There was this one time when I was in the sixth grade, my teacher was talking and she's one of those teachers that walked in small circles when she talks. There was this bug crawling on the floor (roly-poly, I think).. Anyway, she got to moving in her small circle and the bug was crawling towards her (and most of the class had noticed it too). She took one swipe with her foot forward, almost stepping on the bug (she knocked it on its back) and then took another swipe forward with her other foot, squishing the bug. It made a small crunch sound and the class started laughing.

She stopped and asked What's so funny? She hadn't seen the bug, and we told her about it.

Oh, I used to play with those kind of bugs. ^_^ I remember when I picked up two of them and said I was gonna keep them and named them Tuck and Roll. They didn't last 30 seconds. :(

« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2006, 12:46:16 PM »
RIP

Tuck and Roll

September 4 1996-September 4 1999
"Spiders! They want me to tap dance! I don't wanna tap dance!" ~ Ron Weasley, Prizoner of Azkaban movie

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2006, 05:51:06 PM »
*plays Taps*

Print