Print

Author Topic: Least Favorite Mario Game  (Read 4232 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« on: August 24, 2003, 09:12:38 AM »
Mario has stared in some of the best games, as well as some of the worst. What do you think are the worst (you cannot say Hotel Mario unless you have actually owned a Phillips CD-i, and have played the game). Here are my least favorite:

1.Yoshi's Story: Yoshi's Island was an awsome game. Unfortunently, Yoshi's Story was boring, way way too short, and way way too easy. Shame on you, Nintendo.

2.Mario's Fun with Numbers: This game was even worse then Donkey Kong Jr. Math. Not fun at all.

3.Mario's Fun with Letters: Basiclly the same thing as Fun with Numbers. Except with letters (boo!).

4.Mario is Missing: This was just another crappy educational game. Sure, it was Luigi's first starring rule, but that does not help the game at all.

5.Mario Clash: Mario Clash was a Virtual Boy version of the classic, Mario Bros. It also gives you headaches and nightmares.

6.VB Wario Land: Just another horrible VB game. Zzzzzzzzz. AHHHHH! Oh sorry. I had a Nightmare that a Koopa was slamming into me.

7.Yoshi's Safari: A boring FPS. Yawn, yet SCREAM!

8.South Park Mario: Sure, this is really a crappy web game, but it still it sucks. Except when you kill Kenny (YOU **BEEP**).

9.VB Mario Tennis: Boy, this one stinks. Who cares if it started the whole Mario Tennis thing, it still sucks.

10.Super Mario Bros.:The Movie Game: Okay, so this game never came out. Still, the movie was horrible. Now imagene it as a game. Or better yet, don't.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

How the heck did this happen?-Lonic, after being created when Sonic the Heghog and Link fused togather
Professional Paisano here

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2003, 10:56:52 AM »
I hate SM64!  I'ts almost as bad as SMRPG!  those games are the worst games ever created!  And if you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.

Relish is at your command!

Edited by - Markio on 8/24/2003 4:50:49 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2003, 05:52:07 PM »
(I'm always the last to respond>:P)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2003, 05:56:12 PM »
SM64 rocked!
The worst Mario game is SMB2.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2003, 06:15:03 PM »
Markio, Markio.... Shame on you. I can't bwlieve you don't like SM64 and SMRPG. If you don't like those games then.... I guess you're not too much of a MArio guy. Sm64 and SMRPG are awesome!

"Yesterday, when I''m smaller..... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2003, 09:21:57 PM »
Trainman, Trainman... would you like to buy the Brooklyn Bridge?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2003, 02:48:35 PM »
I was sarcastic!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2003, 01:02:06 AM »
Hmmmm. Probably Mario Is Missing even thought I haven't played ot but I heard it sucks.

"Powemaster Optimus Prime, Greatest Leader Of His Time"

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2003, 01:02:09 AM »
Hmmmm. Probably Mario Is Missing even thought I haven't played ot but I heard it sucks.

"It's the end of the road Galvatron!" Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2003, 01:02:10 AM »

"It's the end of the road Galvatron!" Hot Rod, Transformers: The Movie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2003, 07:14:35 AM »
I've played Mario's Time Machine.  I'm guessing it's the same as Mario is Missing?.
My least favorite Mario game is Mario's Time Machine.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2003, 07:43:00 PM »
Mario's Time Machine is cool! ...The music, anyway.

My least favorite Mario game is probably... uhh... what am I saying?

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2003, 09:10:45 AM »
<YAY!> Yay, Trainman said marioguy! </YAY!>

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2003, 09:13:24 AM »
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2003, 03:20:22 PM »
Why do you think that VB Mario is bad?  VB Wario Land and Wario World were the best Wario games ever made!  I liked Clash and Tennis, too - VB is underrated.  Worst Mario games by far were Mario's Time Machine and Mario is Missing.  Bit of trivia - Mario is Missing won some sort of award for worst game of the century.  (I think they voted the best as Ocarina of Time.)

I mean what I mean, but if you know what I mean, how can you mean what I mean - y'know what I mean?

MAAAAARIO WHERE AAAAARE YOU??

Print