Print

Author Topic: FLCL  (Read 4821 times)

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« on: August 30, 2003, 02:17:27 PM »
Fooly Cooly! I'm taking a little break from the Boo's. Fooly Cooly!
Fooly Cooly! Who like FLCL? Fooly Cooly!
Fooly Cool! If your a person who does not like it, do post here. Fooly Cooly!
Fooly Cooly! You will get me angrey. You will hate me even more when I get angrey (not to mention I will bounce back to Boo). Fooly Cool!

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY!

Fooly Cool!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Luigi creamed his pants when a ghost scared him. Boo!

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/31/2003 11:27:42 AM
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2003, 02:19:07 PM »
Wait, I got a stupid word: PPPPPIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

My brain is working at a rate of 00.4%. :P
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2003, 03:04:38 PM »
 FLCL, Furi Kuri is a good anime, subbed.

I haven't gotten around to watching the Dub on adult swim, but I am to understand they only cut out one scene. Or so I've read.

It seems to me, though, that you may be a bit to young to be watching such a show. Or maybe, I'm mistaken about your age.

Either way, it's a good anime.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2003, 03:13:09 PM »
Fooly Cooly! No, I'm 21! I'm just a retard! Eh Heh Heh Heh Heh!

Fooly Cooly

Eh Heh Heh Heh Heh!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Luigi creamed his pants when a ghost scared him. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2003, 03:19:44 PM »
HEY, you need to stop saying "Fooly Cooly." You're gonna be as bad as Jon was before. He almost got banned for doing that. You're pretty much asking to get yourself kicked out.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2003, 07:07:52 PM »
Lonic, I like to welcome newbies, but you're getting a little annoying. Yes Fooly Cooly is a very good chow, but if you keep spamming with the boos and Fooly Cooly's, you might get banned.

Meowrio- The Samurai Pizza Cat

Likes- Nintendo, Jazz, Cartoons, Frogs, Skunks, nature, Ramen Noodles.

Dislikes- Perfume, Processed Chicken, Hippies, X-Box, Playstation 2.  
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2003, 07:23:17 PM »
Um, this guy is becoming more SPAMmatic than me! Uh oh! Ummmmmm..........I dont think Lonic gets that we dont want anymore Spam.

We made an agreement somewhere that it will only be done in the Yay thread or something-that I will keep my Yays there.

As long as I do that, please dont delete that thread! But please delete these.

This is the second time Lonic has become a marioguy. Remember his sig?

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2003, 07:43:18 PM »
GRRRR...! You're REALLY getting under my skin, Lonic. Even though I'm generally a nice person (I was actually VOTED and WON the Nicest Poster Award), you REALLY don't want to get on my bad side. It's REALLY not pretty. And remember, I have mod powers, too.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I see what you newbies are doing... Starting spam topics out of Mario Chat so I can't delete them. Believe me, they WILL be deleted; I'll ask for the mod of each section to delete each and every one.

Don't worry, jon. I don't think your Yay thread'll be messed with, now that you've contained it to just there. Better one topic than everywhere again... XD

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2003, 10:09:28 PM »
ANOTHER spamming newbie? Man, we already have a few in the General Mario Chat talking about the "Luigi in SM64" crap. This dude is 21? Man, I thought he would be A LOT more mature than a 7 year old.

Man, when will it stop?

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2003, 10:11:55 PM »
Hey, we will be glad when you get angry because you'll be banned along with your spamming crap. Oh, we don't care what you'll be like when you're angry. See ya from the forums when you do get mad, or start your spamming.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2003, 10:16:56 PM »
Oh, great.... We have a 4th marioguy. Well, a marioguy, uvg, and Jon combination.

Marioguy- This guy is being a jerk, just like marioguy used to be.

uvg- This guy obviously can't spell to well. If he can't spell "angry" then I think that guy has some work to do with spelling. He spelled it, "angrey" I think.

Jon- Although Jon doesn't "yay" anymore, this guy's "Fooly Cooly" crap is almost as bad as Jon used to be.

We DON'T need this junk!!!!!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2003, 10:19:36 PM »
These spammers everywhere are making Sadib100 seem nice. (That doesn't mean that you need to be mean again, Sadib100. :P)

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2003, 03:19:30 PM »
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! they stopped showing FLCL...):( i wish they would have continued it....well, this topic got...well off topic. anyway, this show was really cool, and the art was very inspirational. it's too bad they stopped it.

Oh yeah!! i hate spammers too!!

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, who made the saying "Quit while you''re still ahead"?

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2003, 05:35:49 PM »
 Er, Trainman, the Edit button looks like this:

And Furi Kuri had run through all six episodes two or three times, I think that was plenty.

If you still want to watch it, maybe the DVD Box Set would be a good idea. Maybe I'll pick it up.

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2003, 06:25:45 PM »
Yay! My Yay thread was gone! Boooo....

But I dont care! I got a new host with PHP! Yay!!!!!!

Print