Print

Author Topic: Zelda: Majora's Mask  (Read 6921 times)

« on: December 22, 2005, 01:32:28 AM »
I have been having alot of trouble finding the last four pieces of hearts on Majora's Mask. I have two files totaly completed, except for the last four hearts. I've looked everywhere I can think of! I'm starting to think that there isn't anymore hearts. Does anyone have all the hearts?

(Sorry this isn't a Mario game, this is the only place I can go.)

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 03:06:27 PM »
here

Also, you can post non-mario games in game help.

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 06:22:56 PM »
"Does not allow direct linking."

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 11:33:42 PM »
Then just search for the game and you'll get your cheats.

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2005, 03:22:32 PM »
I was reading a secret at gamefaqs, and it said how to get Epona in Clock Town on Majora's Mask. I tried it, but it didn't work. Has anyone else tried it?

Here's the link:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/n64/code/197770.html

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2006, 08:16:04 PM »
Timed games really tick me off.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2006, 10:13:13 PM »
Me too. Ironically, I was just playing this game a few minutes ago, and I lost on one of the bosses, went back to the first day, and I almost ripped some of the wallpaper off with rage. ;D
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2006, 10:18:11 PM »
Heh, which boss?

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2006, 10:28:54 PM »
Gyorg.

Oh, and is it true that if you beat the game you can be this big deity guy with a huge sword?

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2006, 10:33:50 PM »
Yeah, I'll say it in invisible font, then just highlight below to see. It's to keep away spoilers for anyone.

Yes, you get the Fierce Deity Mask. It is really neat, and you can do alot of kool things with him. I'll let you find out on your own the rest.

Gyorg was hard. You have to shoot him with an arrow, then dive in the water and bash into him while using your magic blue-shield thingy. I recommend getting some Romani Milk before fighting him again. Also, stock up on faries. If you need info on Romani Milk or any other things, just PM me. I've beaten this game ten times now.

Yeah, so highlight above if you want to know the answers.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2006, 12:34:40 PM »
Thanks for the help. Also, do you know a good website that will tell me all the ways to get the different masks?

Oh, and about the heart peices, I think there are a few in the Deku Palace gardens if you drop down from those platforms with the deku flower things on them.

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2006, 01:21:20 PM »
Yeah, just one, though. You don't really need a website- just me. ;D But, here's a good site. Don't use the forums, because the admins will ban you for no reason. ;)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2006, 10:23:40 AM »
I finished it, thanks to help from Khold, and others. I have beaten it before, but I've never gotten the feirce diety mask until now because I cut around the corners with some of my mask-collecting those times. :(

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2006, 11:43:47 AM »
Woah! Sorry to bump, but I noticed something really weird on Majora. The mask salesman has a Mario mask on his bag!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2006, 07:48:29 PM »
|;.

Print