Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1272930 times)

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #1185 on: March 17, 2007, 08:53:16 AM »
It's only a stereotype that all Ethiopians are poor. They live in houses, eat food, and go to school just like we do. Besides, there are needy people in other countries, too. No one here said anything about all the hurricanes down south.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1186 on: March 17, 2007, 08:59:10 AM »
Be HOPEFUL people!
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1187 on: March 17, 2007, 12:55:30 PM »
Oh, yes. I got a late birthday card with $20. The problem is, it's ViRUS's birthday in three days so I have to give it up. So where does this post really belong...?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1188 on: March 17, 2007, 03:31:08 PM »
Why do you have to give up the card?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1189 on: March 17, 2007, 10:44:50 PM »
Mii play Wii :D Happy!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #1190 on: March 18, 2007, 02:29:33 AM »
You got a Wii? Hurrah!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1191 on: March 18, 2007, 06:44:59 AM »
No, he just played one.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1192 on: March 18, 2007, 08:00:19 AM »
<WarpRattler> My room is mostly clean now...whoo.

Also, I may not be obtaining a DS as soon as I thought...but my brother and I both have a chance of obtaining a PSP, because someone else on my father's shift at work is selling his for $100 with two games (some NFS game and Ghost in the Shell). The only problem is that the battery cover is missing, but I'm pretty sure you can buy those from Sony...right?

Also, this church I've started going to is awesome. For one thing, it's only for high school students. For another, for about two hours or so before the service, we get to hang out in the game room, which has multiple pool tables, a PS2 w/DDR and arcade-style mats (with the metal plates and bar), a couple of arcade machines, a few other PS2s, a ping-pong table, and a Wii...out of all those, I've only played DDR and a few games of pool, so on Wednesday I'll have to try the Wii.

« Reply #1193 on: March 18, 2007, 09:42:05 AM »
That church of yours...sounds awesome, dude.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1194 on: March 18, 2007, 02:45:01 PM »
I am very happy right now because I've lost a little over 10 pounds.  For the past month I've been watching what I eat and eating healthy.  I've made it a routine to eat a bowl of plain cheerios every morning, and I think this has had a big part in losing weight.  I have also been workking out on some gym systems that my local fire station has, and I've been building some muscle.  For the first time in my life I can actually flex my pecs and bisepts.  For my whole life I can always remember being the butter-ball, or the odd man out because of my weight.  But now I actually feel good and normal the way I think everyone should feel.  I recomend this to anyone, knowing your fit has to be one of the best highs in the world.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1195 on: March 18, 2007, 03:44:49 PM »
I'm happy because I got WindowBlinds today! =D
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1196 on: March 18, 2007, 04:12:44 PM »
InterCapped WindowBlinds apparently.
That was a joke.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1197 on: March 18, 2007, 07:00:35 PM »
It must be software.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1198 on: March 18, 2007, 09:31:20 PM »
WindowBlinds is probably some sort of virus that stops you from updating to Vista.

Also, I'm hopeful because I get paid this week, though it's only $20 (and I'm probably going to ask if I can donate $10 of it so I can get that Mr. Accessory, and use the other $10 to buy food).

« Reply #1199 on: March 19, 2007, 11:28:40 AM »
Why is everyone bashing Vista??? Aah, screw it. This is the HOPEFUL thread.

I've been watching Good Burger. :D Happies!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print