Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273497 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1815 on: June 07, 2007, 05:49:34 PM »
Gah! You've angered GiftedGirl! You know what that means...You thought I was gonna say kicking puppies, right?
every

« Reply #1816 on: June 07, 2007, 07:51:07 PM »
I joined TMK!! :-) I'm also taking Drivers Edd classes so I can get my liscense.   (Yes, I'm 14 years old and going to get my liscense... aren't small towns awesome?)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1817 on: June 07, 2007, 07:57:52 PM »
Welcome new user! I hope you enjoy your time here. Wow, you've really gotten the hang of the board really well! Not like other users...
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1818 on: June 08, 2007, 10:29:48 AM »
Welcome aboard. I just have to say one thing. You're fourteen? As in, younger than me? And still getting a driver's license? What kind of awesome place are you from?
every

« Reply #1819 on: June 08, 2007, 03:53:42 PM »
You mean "meaningless." I am not impressed.

Yeah, Mario Word Association is a classic. No one should care about The Pointless Topic!.

D: ........................

... you make me sad. :(
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 04:12:36 PM by Suffix »
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1820 on: June 08, 2007, 04:14:42 PM »
Honestly, there's next to never anything interesting or amusing in your beloved topic...

If threads were house appliances, it would be an outdated vacuum. For more than one reason.

« Reply #1821 on: June 08, 2007, 04:20:37 PM »
Well, that's your opinion. Nothing I can do about that. :)

After playing chapter 5 in Super Paper Mario, I still haven't taken the Floro Sprout off because it makes everyone look delightfully dorky. :D
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 04:23:02 PM by GiftedGirl »
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #1822 on: June 08, 2007, 05:20:59 PM »
And the Pointlessness spreads.
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

« Reply #1823 on: June 08, 2007, 08:00:17 PM »
... The delightful dorkiness was my HOPEFULness. T_T

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1824 on: June 08, 2007, 09:09:05 PM »
I understood it. Meanwhile, I have only two days of school left! Then I'm done with high school-- and Lower Columbia College-- forever!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1825 on: June 09, 2007, 12:22:12 AM »
I seem to be getting much better at Photoshop. Old works of mine took a long time and looked horrible and recent ones don't take long and look decent. Just something that's on my mind right now since I just did a quick Photoshop project that looks better than I envisioned...
No more school (till next year), I got a Brain Age of 20 today, Planet Puzzle League is worth my money and I'll go buy it soon, my dad's promised to really teach me to drive this summer, the news about Super Smash Bros. Brawl's four control schemes has greatly pleased and relieved me, as I now know that these GameCube controllers will still have use when it's released, and etcetera. Really.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #1826 on: June 09, 2007, 12:24:54 AM »
Well, just as I got better at Flash, only time and experience will increase your skill. Unless you find a college class for it, in which case, a teacher will help as well.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1827 on: June 09, 2007, 08:44:48 AM »
That's exactly what I need.... seeing is how my girlfriend some how recently got me a copy of Flash CS free of charge. She's such a good person. :3

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #1828 on: June 09, 2007, 10:29:12 AM »
I found an old copy of the original Zork! How cool is that? Of course, it doesn't work on our computer, but it's still probably worth something, right?
every

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1829 on: June 09, 2007, 11:05:45 AM »
I got a whole bunch of stuff at rummage sales yesterday. Let's see...two miniature traffic cones, two Magic 8-Balls, a few PS2 games for very low prices (I got Need For Speed: Carbon for $2), and one of those TV game things (it's the Atari Paddle one that has two-player capabilities, so I can play the old Atari 2600 version of Warlords (EDIT: apparently it also has the arcade version, which is much more fun) with my dad). Afterwards, we went into town, had Taco Bell, went into GameStop (where I bought a used copy of Scurge: Hive, which isn't too bad), and went into Wal*Mart to try to replace my brother's MP3 player (their policy is really stupid, so we couldn't). All in all, a fun day.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 12:13:02 PM by WarpRattler »

Print