Print

Author Topic: MKDD or MP5  (Read 2602 times)

« on: July 02, 2003, 12:28:53 PM »
With Mario Kart Double Dash & Mario Party 5 coming out soon. What game would you rather buy???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like jumping through pictures, vaccuuming ghosts and running around squirting stuff with a water pump.

Edited by - The Other Brother on 7/2/2003 11:30:35 AM
I like jumping through pictures, vaccuuming ghosts and running around squirting stuff with a water pump.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2003, 12:38:07 PM »
Both, of course!
Okay, if I were forced to chose, I'd pick MKDD, simply 'cuz I have a GCN Mario Party game (MP4, duh), and MKDD is fresher and the first Mario racing game for GCN.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2003, 12:42:31 PM »
 Definitely the Mario Kart.

While I haven't played any Mario Parties after the first one, I'm sure they're -basically- all the same. It seems they've gone a bit over board with all of these different Mario Parties, but that's just my opinion.

I've been waiting for the New Mario Kart for some time. The original two were great, great games, and I certainly hope this one will be no different.

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2003, 12:45:58 PM »
MKDD for sure! But for now, I'm getting MarioGolf since it's coming out this summer and I liked the first N64 MG. I'm getting all the Mario games, I hope.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2003, 01:09:26 PM »
I would also get MKDD.  :)

Go here  http://classicgaming.com/tmk/mkdd_ss.shtml  to see MKDD Screen shots
or go here http://classicgaming.com/tmk/mparty5_ss.shtml To see Mario Party 5 Screen shots.   :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2003, 10:11:31 PM »
MKDD.
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2003, 11:31:04 PM »
I feel no different.....

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2003, 02:39:22 AM »
Mario Party 5.  I just like Party games.... Anyway, it doesn't really matter, I'll be getting both anyway.
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2003, 07:31:16 AM »
m
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 02:27:50 PM by SPIDYRAND »

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2003, 09:01:48 AM »
I think MP4 was a rip-off, so I'm going for MKDD!

Hold still.  I''m trying to kill you... with my mind.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Print