Print

Author Topic: Funniest Moment in a Mario game?  (Read 38698 times)

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2006, 02:18:02 PM »
Who's Geno????
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2006, 02:32:08 PM »
Geno is one of the party members you encounter in SMRPG. He's a spirit guardian of the star road that inhabited the body of a doll.

I think the most funniest moment in a mario game was in M&L:SS, when Bowser's Koopa Kruiser crashed, and one of the Koopa pilots commented, "No... not the Koopa kruiser... we just payed our final payment on it...". Lol.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2006, 02:37:44 PM »
Or in the beggenining were Luigi says "bye bye" to mario before he leaves to the beanbean kingdom. bowser then thinks luigi wants to join his clan, luigi makes a run for it, and when the KK takes chase, It's hilarius!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2006, 03:00:31 PM »
I have made mario sleep,but I've never seen him do that.
If you're playing the DS version, I don't think you can.  He does it in the original, though.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2006, 03:21:09 PM »
No, Mario (and Luigi, Wario, and Yoshi) will sleep in SM64DS.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2006, 07:59:05 PM »
The statement refers to sleep-talking, actually.  It was a while ago, but if you click the quote link, you can see what they were talking about.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2006, 08:25:45 PM »
The statement refers to sleep-talking, actually.  It was a while ago, but if you click the quote link, you can see what they were talking about.

What link? I don't see a link anywhere on the whole.. (10?) pages of this topic.

I'm probably the only one who thinks this, but I think it's funny if you have a human player in one of the first two Mario Parties, and you play one of the RC-cars minigames (the real name of the game escapes me right now) then when you run by the human that's not in motion, you knock them off the track and out of the minigame. It's quite funny.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2006, 09:45:49 PM »
In Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, when Mario, Luigi, Baby Mario, and Baby Lugi, fell a cave.

Mario falls first, then Luigi, then etc. Then Mario jumps out of them. Luigi's confused. Both of the Baby's are crying, Luigi then talks to Mario, and Mario 'grrs' at Luigi, and then everyone started crying. I laughed at that. :)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #113 on: September 01, 2006, 08:16:20 AM »
If you thought that was funny, then you're bound to die of laughter later on in the game.

« Reply #114 on: September 01, 2006, 09:17:31 AM »
I started laughing after I beat Mario & Luigi:Partners in Time for some reason.
"A winner is you"

« Reply #115 on: September 01, 2006, 09:29:47 AM »
Consider me wierd or whatever, but I was cracking up when that pirate dude on PM:TTYD was obsessing over the jewl. Original.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #116 on: September 01, 2006, 05:49:26 PM »
In Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, when Mario, Luigi, Baby Mario, and Baby Lugi, fell a cave.

Mario falls first, then Luigi, then etc. Then Mario jumps out of them. Luigi's confused. Both of the Baby's are crying, Luigi then talks to Mario, and Mario 'grrs' at Luigi, and then everyone started crying. I laughed at that. :)
Ah, yes.  That's one of my favorites.  The adult bros. are knocked out.  The babies try to wake their older selves.  Baby Luigi bonks his older self with the hammer, and Luigi growls, which make the babies cry.  The crying wakes Mario.  Mario glares at Luigi, while inching ever closer.  Then Luigi cumbles in a heap of tears.
Mario's supposed thoughts: Sometimes I feel as if I'm the only grown-up in this journey.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2006, 06:04:56 PM »
I think the funniest part is anytime Mario gets his butt burnt in Sunshine (could be in 64, don't remember) and runs around mad and screams.

« Reply #118 on: September 22, 2006, 11:16:47 AM »
Bowser royally pummeling Rawk Hawk in PM2.

And pretty much every WarioWare moment.
I'll think of a better signature later!

« Reply #119 on: September 22, 2006, 01:28:41 PM »
Rawk Hawk: (after being stomped flat doing a slide by Bowser jumping on him) Ow, Pain.
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

Print