Poll

What is your favorite 3D animated movie?

Toy Story 1 and 2
10 (18.2%)
Finding Nemo
11 (20%)
The Incredibles
11 (20%)
Wallace and Gromit
5 (9.1%)
Shrek 1-3D
9 (16.4%)
Madagascar
2 (3.6%)
Chicken Little
0 (0%)
Chicken Run
2 (3.6%)
Jimmy Neutron
1 (1.8%)
Antz
0 (0%)
Bug's Life
0 (0%)
Monsters, Inc.
0 (0%)
Ice Age
1 (1.8%)
Shark Tale
0 (0%)
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
2 (3.6%)
Robots
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Print

Author Topic: Favorite '3D' Animated Movie  (Read 7464 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2005, 07:18:59 PM »
Chicken Little's pretty good, I just saw that, and it's like War of the Worlds happy Disney style. 
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2005, 08:25:11 PM »
You know what else was 3D animation?  Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2005, 08:38:33 PM »
Yeah but Final Fantasy was an abomination that made Super Mario Bros and Street Fighter look like Emmy winning movies.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2005, 11:02:47 PM »
I need to see that Final Fantasy movie.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2005, 11:41:24 PM »
To me it was highly over rated.  In other words, I didn't realy like it.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2005, 06:54:52 AM »
I loved Madagascar, but Dad wouldn't stop doing impressions of King Julian. Although, they're pretty good impressions... sounds just like him.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2005, 09:34:40 AM »
I just want to see FF for the experience of seeing it. Not because I think it'll be good or anything.
That was a joke.

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2005, 10:27:36 AM »
I love Finding Nemo, Especially the parts with the seagulls saying "Mine! Mine! Mine!", and the part where the seagulls chase Marlin & Dory while their in Nigel the pelican's mouth.
Loyal nintendo fan since 1991! WTMK Is the best radio station EVER! Super Mario will never die!!!!!!

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2005, 02:09:57 PM »
Maybe a new poll idea would be 'Worst game to movie' movie.
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2005, 11:26:22 PM »
Hey, I was at Office Depot earlier, and they were playing Shark Tale.  Add that one, too.  I don't care if nobody liked it anyway.

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2005, 12:05:32 AM »
I just want to see FF for the experience of seeing it. Not because I think it'll be good or anything.
Well if you want the experience then here's an easy way that saves both money and time. Open a can of almost expired refried beans. Cook them up and eat them. Wait a few hours till you get the runs. Answer the call of nature then look down at what's in the toilet. Flush the toilet and their you get the equivalent of watching Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2005, 12:53:36 AM »
Well. . I can't say I agree with most of the opinions here about Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, it may not be incredible, but It was cool just for the story if anything.

My favorite right now is Madagascar simply for the Penguins. :D And the King. That was awesome.

Another one that's coming up is called . . .I think something like Cold Feet or somethign. . .It's got Robin Williams playing as a whole crapload of penguins. It'll be good for a couple hundred laughs.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 12:56:06 AM by gunblade88 »

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2005, 10:03:07 AM »
Well. . I can't say I agree with most of the opinions here about Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, it may not be incredible, but It was cool just for the story if anything.

I have to disagree.  The story was completely weak, it was just the graphics that looked good.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2005, 10:38:36 AM »
Well if you want the experience then here's an easy way that saves both money and time. Open a can of almost expired refried beans. Cook them up and eat them. Wait a few hours till you get the runs. Answer the call of nature then look down at what's in the toilet. Flush the toilet and their you get the equivalent of watching Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within.

LOL! Didn't anyone here appriciate that?
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2005, 11:22:05 AM »
Yeah.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print