Print

Author Topic: hey, lookey what I found!!  (Read 11404 times)

« on: July 07, 2002, 01:35:52 AM »
http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=coloryoshi

I'm a black yoshi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2002, 08:59:33 PM »
Hmmmmmmm, looks like I am Black as well...

I argee with a lot of the personality descriptions of the colors (especially Orange Yoshi... lmao) And with MOST of the order of rankings for me...

Black (My favorite color Yoshi that appears in a game)
Yellow
Light Blue
Orange (my favorite color Yoshi of all time...)
Pink
Dark Blue
Red
Green

Lol, green was my WORST color, take the traits given to it and reverse them and thus you have me lol....

You know what? I got really, really bored one day so I decided to change my signature.
~I.S.~

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2002, 08:05:10 AM »
I'm Green!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2002, 07:07:54 PM »
Well, Mr. Todd, looks like we are very different people... I am basicly the opposite of all traits associated with Green Yoshi. Some other interesting things about me.

Nintendo Characters

1. Gannondorf
2. Bowser
3. Yoshi

(Heh, they just don't go together, do they?)

Plus, if I was a torture method... I'd be crucifixition, according to a test. LMAO.

You know what? I got really, really bored one day so I decided to change my signature.
~I.S.~

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2002, 09:55:37 AM »
I'm an orange one. It says everyone hates me and I'm plotting revenge.

-------
Enjoy your peanuts, yuppie, I''ll be down here on my cross-country unicycle wheeling my way into the nation''s heart.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2002, 08:21:18 PM »
Yes, I'd more likely be Orange if not for 1 little point:

"You keep your infuriations to yourself..."

NO. I don't. I am your typical bottle of rage, only I am forced to hold my bottle of rage in a thimble-sized area. Thus, I blow up on everyone. I did an experiment, as this quiz intruiged me.... I answered all the questions the same for me except the "I am easily angered or vexed" which I switched from "Yes" to "No". Lo and behold, Orange Yoshi was at the top of my list. Black Yoshi fell to 5th. :\

~I.S.~

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2002, 01:13:01 AM »
holy ****!!! where are all these other tests Insane Steve?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

I can get you the MARIO AND ZELDA CARTOONS!!!go to my "get the mario and zelda cartoons FREE!!!!" topic and request what episodes you want!!!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2002, 06:05:59 PM »
I don't know about the color but I'm the first GIRL Yoshi ever (and the cutest I might add). Somebody has to lay those eggs.

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2002, 06:46:18 PM »
I'll have to go to the website to see what my color is.

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2002, 07:16:21 PM »
I was Orange, which is odd because I answered "No" to all the questions about revenge and holding a grudge.  Hmmmm.

There are quite a few Nintendo personality test in the Games section on selectsmart.com.  I took some weird Mario one that was mostly villians and ended up as Boo.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2002, 07:25:42 PM »
Perfect!!! I'm a Pink Yoshi.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2002, 08:36:15 PM »
Hmmmmmmmmm.....

On the main test screen, there are several categories on the left hand side, in a list.

The torture device is on the "Weird" section.
The Nintendo character one: "Games".

Another test I recommend is the "Non sequitor" test, on Weird. WARNING: That one has some material that may be inappropriate for young kids. Parental discretion is advised. I still can't figure otu what it is trying to prove, all I know is that I was:

"Ya like bunnies?" Nuff. said.

As for the revenge thing, vengefulness is only 1 trait. Just like the keeping emotions to myself trait cause the Orange Yoshi to be so far down on my list despite the fact that it otherwise fits me perfectly. Of course, Black Yoshi fits me perfectly, and the opposite of Green Yoshi fits me even more perfectly.

Now that you all know my personality based on what color of a video game character I'd be: don't be insulted if I blow up\condensend* on you. That is the way I am. Deal with it.

*Condensend: To elevate above someone else by proving superiority, in a haughty or showy way.

~I.S.~

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2002, 08:44:52 PM »
It's actually "condescend," and it's obviously also the way I am.  We should get along fine.  ^^

The non sequitur (sic) test is probably not trying to prove anything, by the very nature of the test itself.  I don't think the bunnies thing is trying to be dirty, if that's what you meant, but now I have to go take it and see if it IS dirty . . .

Oh yeah, okay, l'il bit.  *snicker*  Mine's "One of us is a SPY!"  I like it.  I want the shirt.  Why am I on a Mario forum?  I have no idea.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2002, 04:11:35 AM »

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2002, 09:51:50 AM »
I'm an Orange Yoshi! I look so cute!
Hey! Listen!

Print