Print

Author Topic: Ha Ha Ha you lippy fools!  (Read 12882 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2002, 08:49:54 AM »
yes, you do. to prove my above statement about americans being *******s....aw **** it. no point trying to explain something to an ignorant jack***...aka americans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2002, 09:33:28 AM »
I think you should really get to an asylum... Or anger manegement class. Or SCHOOL, YOU IDIOT!

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2002, 10:54:03 AM »
ha ha ha...you americans just cant stand gettin nailed by the truth, can you?

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2002, 11:56:32 AM »
Either that or you can't stand the fact that nobody undertands nor cares about whatever it is you're trying (and failing) to say. Tell you what - go off for a while and learn English. Then come back and talk to me.

~Waddle Dedede @ www.the-warp-zone.com

Edited by - Waddle_Dedede on 8/26/2002 10:57:00 AM
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2002, 12:20:32 PM »
I do know english.so why dont u prissy little ******* go off and eat some scones while enjoying your afternoon tea. no wonder you guys are ****ed up, you are under the rule of some ugly chick, who should be in a coffin by now. oh yeah...prince charles sucks dick in local taverns, but can you blame him? your ****iu queen is a man.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2002, 12:31:44 PM »
"why dont u prissy little ******* go off and eat some scones while enjoying your afternoon tea."

Think I might just do that...

"no wonder you guys are ****ed up, you are under the rule of some ugly chick, who should be in a coffin by now."

A coffin? Actually, where I come from, people tend to live in houses (or in her case, a palace) - comfortable though the coffin is.

"oh yeah...prince charles sucks dick in local taverns, but can you blame him? your ****iu queen is a man."

You seem remarkably well-informed. All that banter aside, though, I seem to remember specifically instructing you to come back AFTER you'd learnt English. Not before. My memory isn't the best on the planet, but of that fact, I am certain.

I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2002, 12:36:29 PM »
England isn't a monarchy anymore. The royal family just refuses to admit that. England is under the rule of Tony Blair, i believe.

-------
Because I could not stop for Death
He kindly stopped for me
The Carriage held but just Ourselves
And Immortality.

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2002, 01:02:12 PM »
ok.....that last post didnt make sense, cuz I started it when I was ****ed, but the anger died away, and I ended up with nothing  so I just kept goin with it. Anyway, thats enough posting while being extremely ****ed off for me. But once I start something, I almost always finish it. so I am going to keep listing who and what I hate, and in what order, but I'll try to keep the comments to a minimum....until I come out with my full version of this list.

anyway, newest addition to the list:
5: Frenchies. very ignorant (if u live in canada, u know what I mean.)
6:swedes. nothing against you, really, but hey, im runnin outta ideas and I gotta start listin.
7. YUgoslavians. same.
8. Canada. one side of the fence? ha! we ourselves are pretty ****ed up.

thats enough for today.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2002, 01:02:13 PM »
ok.....that last post didnt make sense, cuz I started it when I was ****ed, but the anger died away, and I ended up with nothing  so I just kept goin with it. Anyway, thats enough posting while being extremely ****ed off for me. But once I start something, I almost always finish it. so I am going to keep listing who and what I hate, and in what order, but I'll try to keep the comments to a minimum....until I come out with my full version of this list.

6:swedes. nothing against you, really, but hey, im runnin outta ideas and I gotta start listin.
7. YUgoslavians. same.

thats enough for today.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2002, 01:02:13 PM »

7. Ugoslavians. same.

thats enough for today.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2002, 02:05:23 PM »
i guess you are canadian, i'm american

you know, if it weren't for "US", "you" might be blown of the map OR would be all french people because most americans and a lot of canadians came from the england that you hate so much

if it wasn't for america, you'd be reading books by candle light, claude
there wouldn't be planes either
or cars
so how much do you like wagons?  own any horses?
or even if you couldn't fly, you wouldn't be able to ride in a TRAIN!
and don't you like sandardized parts?

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

Edited by - cable04 on 8/26/2002 1:12:07 PM

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2002, 02:16:38 PM »
theres the american arrogance again. you think your so great cuz u invented those things and the world wouldnt be the same with out em, but guess wut: just beacuase you invented them FIRST doesnt mean ****. some other nation would eventually invent them.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2002, 02:39:14 PM »
Yes, yes very good. Now, I wonder if you could answer me a few questions if it ain't too much trouble:
1) Why did you start this topic?
2) Do you have any justification for your being such a racist arse-head?
3) What did you think you'd achieve by vomiting your crap all over this message board?
And finally...
4) Please! Will you learn some English some time in the near future?

Just to clear a couple of things up, you understand. I'm sure others will want to hear what you actually want, too.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2002, 02:47:08 PM »
Well, considering that you hate about half the people on the world.... (Chinese are about 1/4 the population. And the other groups make up about another 1/4...) Here is my list of people I hate:

1. Hypocritical asses like you! You have to have some, wait, make that MANY of the flaws you listed! And you go on and on about how you hate how Americans think they are so great, well look at you! You are going on about how great you think YOU are! At least that I know that I don't mean ANYTHING in the long run!
2. My classmates. They are a bunch of pompous freaks oblivious to what will happen to them in the real world.
3. Any member of a modern boy band. They just SUCK. No other way to describe it.

(SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THIS BEFORE IT BECOMES A FLAME WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Oh, wait, it already has.

I am the Diet Cola of forum cynics: Just one calorie; not enough...
~I.S.~

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2002, 02:51:19 PM »
ok.... to explain this, I'll have to let you in on the last three weeks or so of my life. You see, I got my head messed up at a football practise about three weeks ago. it finished my season, and possibly a couple others. anyway, this ended up really ****ing me off. but beacuse I messed up my head, I tend to anger much more easily. anyway, one day, I got really ****ed off, and started thinkin bout everythinb that ****es me off. coincidentally, I was also in the process of making a new post here.eventually I stumbled on the arrogance and racist ****, so, as im sure you all do, I had to get my anger off my chest. its just the way I am. so I deleted that post, and posted this. ya know,  Im really not that racist in real life, I just got ****ed and frustrated and had to get it out.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,