Print

Author Topic: Ha Ha Ha you lippy fools!  (Read 12887 times)

« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2002, 04:10:11 PM »
go ahaed and boot me. I'll be back. and then you can all take pride in getting the disabled banned from these boards.yep, that sounds exactly like something u americans would do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2002, 04:47:29 PM »
You just shouldn't overgeneralize things. Entire races, religions, countries, etc. do not have the exact same personality. I'm sure some black people are loud mouthed, and some english people like to  have afternoon tea, but that doesn't mean all of them do. I like to have afternoon tea, as well, and I'm american.

-------
Because I could not stop for Death
He kindly stopped for me
The Carriage held but just Ourselves
And Immortality.

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2002, 04:56:47 PM »
umm just curious huuh how exactly are u disabled??
>:@
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2002, 05:22:03 PM »
errr...not disabled disabled....more like disabled as in disabled list in....baseball I believe.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2002, 05:34:32 PM »
Well..... Hmmmm.... I don't know what to say:

(I am going to do this without flaming.)

Get into a flame war and lose everyone's respect. Ah well... might be because the board is losing a lot of the members I liked frm a while back... a lot to another board I am a member on. (Not saying the name, that would be advertising it) and I am wandering to General Chat more and more, becuase the trivia game is pretty much dead, and all the attention is shifting to SMS. I don't have a 'Cube, because, as I told most of you at least 5 times, my shallow FPS-hugging class insult anyone who owns a GCN. Ah well, I apologize for what I said to you; it was inappropriate.

But seriously... I know you are angry, but posting something like this is uncalled for. When I get mad, I usually punch a wall or something, or tear paper or do something else destructive. Telling a board that is viewed by all kinds of races and people from different countries that you want to kill half the population of the world, and then proceeding to flame every one of them, stereotyping people for no reason. I personaly believe that War sucks (and I am American), but those crappy government officials--- oh, there I go again...

Anyway, don't judge us... I can see how I lost your respect on these boards... but Hitler came to mind immediatly when I read the first couple of your posts. I see that you have issues. I have them too, so I applogize for my actions; they were inapropriate. If you want an explaination, just read my signature.

Now my biggest beef against you is that you took one post, split it into 4, and posted 4 times. 1 post would have worked fine...
(No offense)

I am the Diet Cola of forum cynics: Just one calorie; not enough...
~I.S.~

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2002, 08:20:43 PM »
thhas the thing. I would have much rather preferred punching awall, but doing that would elevate my heart rate more and more, until I end up pretty much unconscious ( yes, I am pretty ****ed up) so instead I had to blow off steam slowly and easily instead of in aboput 5 seconds. as for the 4 post thing, I had to keep adding on and checking back constantly, so the thoughts didnt come all at once, it was in 4 seperate times.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2002, 08:41:27 PM »
"I don't have a 'Cube, because, as I told most of you at least 5 times, my shallow FPS-hugging class insult anyone who owns a GCN. "

Why don't you just hide it when they come over?

-------
Because I could not stop for Death
He kindly stopped for me
The Carriage held but just Ourselves
And Immortality.

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2002, 11:04:42 AM »
Heck, if I revealed my original country of birth, half of the people in this forum would desire to kill me.  (no, I am not born in the USA, even though I came here when I was very small).  Here's a clue:
I know four languages
---------------------
Russian
English
Spanish
French

Wait a minute...I think I'm in the wrong forum.  I'm on the WRONG MESSAGE BOARDS ENTIRELY!!!!!  Gyaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2002, 11:47:00 AM »
Russia? France? Belgium? Canada? Mexico? Puerto Rico? England? Austraila? Equador? Scotland? That's not a clue at all.

-------
Arguing your minds to mush since August 27th, 2001.

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2002, 02:10:46 PM »
okay, i thought about it and i'm sorry too, for implying you might be the son of hitler and stalin

if i had your heart rate problem, i would definatley learn some meditation zen type anger release that's more productive than making a list to kill off  so many people
oh... and if i had the heart rate issue, i wouldn't be playing football

some ppl get really mad, then right down what they are really mad about and by the time they're done... they don't feel mad anymore
it's more productive then said list

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2002, 03:00:05 PM »
you gotta be pretty old to have a heart condition,are you 1 of those people over the internet that trys to get us to meet you in a curtain place and then...gasp u rapest...
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2002, 03:29:30 PM »

I'm pretty sure LieutenantEagle is russian, cuz most of the russians I know on the net seem to have Lieutenant in the name. Eagle being the american equivalent of Canadas beaver, I assume he was born in russia then went to the US.

as for the heart rate thing, its not like im an old man or anything, its just that when I messed up my head it reacts to things differently, like changes around colours, sometimes distorts pictures, and messe up everything else in my body. I was told specifically not to elevate my heart rate by a doctor at a major clinic where I live, but Nobody knows what the hell it is, cuz its a head and neck thing. I already got fully examined and xrayed, and have my cat scan on september 22, so im hoping they'll know by then.

But that thing about the heart rate, I doubted the doctor cuz its been quite a whie, and tried some running and football and ****, but for 2 hours now Ive been lying on my bed with BAD heart pains. Its still hurting so I think I may end thus post now.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2002, 07:05:14 PM »
what have you been smokin???

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2002, 07:18:38 PM »
Don't insult him; he has physical problems... seriously, I didn't know that when I made my judgements first. Just don't mess with him; he had a lot of stress and no real way to relieve it.

I have stress problems (BAD ONES TOO) but I can do something non-insulting about it. (Not meant to be an insult)

I am the Diet Cola of forum cynics: Just one calorie; not enough...
~I.S.~

« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2002, 07:57:28 PM »
just to clear this up, I did not mess up my head with alot of pot and beer.....well, maybe the beer had a significant role, but thats not the point. I messed up my head when I got a something similar to a concussion, but much more longer lasting.

Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,