Print

Author Topic: No Bad Reviews  (Read 2544 times)

« on: December 08, 2002, 06:22:13 PM »
Well, I am a very talented writer, and I've wrote many reviews.  And I've noticed that they are all above 8!  (My lowest is 7.8) But, I have nothing bad to say about any Mario games!  I like them all, I even enjoy Mario Is Missing, and all the educational games too!  Everything having to do with Mario rules.  For instance, some people find the SMA voices annoying, frankly I think they're good!  I've always enjoyed everything having to do with the plumba, and I will never have anything bad to say about him.  I mean, my Yoshi's Island review is 8.7, Tetris & Dr. Mario is 9.2!  I have not given my share of bad reviews!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2002, 10:13:56 PM »
Annoying ...? The voices were good.
Have you reviewed SFA? If not, give it a 10.1
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2002, 08:46:00 PM »
-----WARNING! OPINIONS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!-----

Whoa, hold on a second. You mean to say that you gave YI an 8.7, and Mario is Missing at least an 8? Something isn't right there. I mean, you take one of the greatest games ever and rate it a meager .7 points (If that) higher than the biggest piece of crap in Marioland? Ah well...

Give some crap ratings for once? Come on, you have to feel good when you give a game a 2 or a 3, don't you? I mean, If I reviewed games well.... take these numeral (Out of 10) reviews for every Mario game I have played.

SMB: 7.0
SMB2: 6.1
SMB3: 8.3
SMW: 7.7
SMW2: 9.2
SMRPG: 8.8
SMK: 7.7
Tetris Attack: 9.3
Mario is Missing: 2.1
SM64: 8.1
MK64: 8.3
YS: 6.5
Mario Golf (N64): 8.5
Mario Golf (GBC): 8.3
MP1: 8.1
MP2: 6.6
MP3: 7.1
PM: 8.6

I know I forgot a few. But there's my ratings for Mario games. Out of 10. If you need an explanation for any of them, go ahead, I'll give you all my reasons for my scores if you want.

And 9 of the 18 (50%) of the Mario games there are above 8.

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2002, 09:08:55 PM »
Todd Bugin should get a life "I love everything that does anything that does anything with Mario." MIM and MTM are not even made by Nintendo. Goto hell you %&^%& ^&&*( ^&(&*^& ^&**&%^!!! I love to get angry and swear at stupid people.

It's ah me Marioguy
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2002, 10:17:26 PM »
That's odd, because Todd isn't stupid...
Anyway, there's really nothing wrong with the edutainment titles, except they're not very good as Mario games.

What you own is your own kingdom, what you do is your own glory.
What you love is your own power, what you live is your own story...
That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2002, 05:43:32 PM »
Well, at least I'm not afraid to like something, and I'm not stupid.  I just think that to get along in life, you have to have something you enjoy, and the edutainment titles are at the bottom of my list, but I still like them.  So there!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2002, 12:32:31 AM »
I agree.
Honestly, I can't think of one Mario game that I don't really like.
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2002, 12:57:55 AM »
Bad Mario games are practically nonexistent.  MIM and MTM are the only ones that come to mind (unless you count Yoshi's Story as a Mario game), and those two weren't even made by Nintendo as someone said already.  Some games are better than others - SMB2 is the weakest link of the NES trilogy, Paper Mario is a letdown after SMRPG, and Super Mario Sunshine doesn't revolutionize gaming like past Mario games, but those games are still really good and are only weak compared to other Mario games. Simply put, Mario is synonymous with quality video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2002, 01:03:52 AM »
Yeah... only I think SMS is better than SM64.
And really, Yoshi's Story isn't that bad... noting real great about it, but still, it's fun. And then, Paper Mario is a good game in its own right.
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2002, 02:59:24 PM »
Chupperson's right. And I really think that PM is ton better than SMRPG. And I own both. But that's my opinion.

It''s-a me, Mario !
It''s-a me, Mario !

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2002, 11:06:52 PM »
Personally, I think the both have their strengths and weaknesses.
I mean, SMRPG was made by Square. Pretty much all of Square's stuff is just plain good. And then, Paper Mario is good because it's innovative, and has good characters and it kinda gives you a cool weird feeling... but it's not quite the epic experience that SMRPG is.

"Thus has it ever been! Thus shall it ever be!"
That was a joke.

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2002, 11:51:15 PM »
I agree, Paper Mario is a great game in its own right, I just happen to prefer SMRPG.  Same goes with SM64 and SMS, both great games, just 64 does it a bit better for me.  My point was that none of the REAL Mario games (read: not counting the "edutainment" ones)are bad.

Print