Print

Author Topic: Re: Super mario toys at wendys...  (Read 6609 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« on: August 25, 2002, 11:31:59 PM »
I'll be getting them all, that's for sure.
Oh, is the new issue of NP out yet? I'll have to go check.

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2002, 03:14:07 PM »
just 1 more week and ill be the first to have those toys.
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2002, 06:25:08 PM »
So will I!
AH ha ha ha h ah ha ha!

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2002, 08:03:28 PM »
Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!
I shall aquire them all!! For free!!!!(For me at least) For you see, my sister works at Wendy's and uhh... I guess she can buy them or something. Before the public gets em! MWA HA HA HA(Ok now I'm just being silly.)

The night Santa went crazy, the night Kris Kringle went nuts, now ya can''t hardly walk around the north pole without steppin in reigndeer guts!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2002, 08:07:02 PM »
Well, that's cool... I'm hopin' I can just buy them all at once... rather than get a ton o' Kid's Meals... they release all of them at once for Wendy's, don't they? Unlike McDonald's...

That was a joke.

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2002, 08:44:22 PM »
err...I eat almost everyday at wendys...what day would these toys happen to come out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2002, 08:54:38 PM »
SEPTEMBER

That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2002, 08:59:32 PM »
wouldn't that be a bit embarrasing.....getting all those kids meals just to collect....MARIO KIDS TOYS!? How old are you guys?
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2002, 09:04:06 PM »
Embarassing, my foot!
How old are YOU?

That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2002, 09:09:48 PM »
youre truly immature if you get embarrassed by something as simple as eating at wendys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sors salutis
et virtutis
michi nunc contraria,
est affectus
et defectus
semper in angaria.
Hac in hora
sine mora
corde pulsum tangite;
quod per sortem
sternit fortem,
mecum omnes plangite!

you really dont know, do you??

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2002, 09:14:48 PM »
no, embarrassing because of getting the KIDS meals. They have those stupid logos on them and are meant for kids 5-10. If you were eating there with a pack of your friends, would you still order that?

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2002, 09:15:35 PM »
Maybe something that happened at a Wendy's resteraunt has something to do with his "fear" of eating there. Perhaps an embarassing situation? My mother eats the kid's meals. Whats wrong with them?

BEEP!! Warnig!!
Webpage Advertisement!!
www.geocities.com/super_mario123187@yahoo.com/marioparadise
Nice site, great front page, and other things. Go for great SMS Background!!!!!
He who fills his pockets with the rocks of misdeeds shall surely sink in the River of Good Fortune!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2002, 09:16:03 PM »
For one thing, I only have like 3 friends, and yes, I would anyway.

That was a joke.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2002, 09:17:34 PM »
My mom eats them too.

That was a joke.

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2002, 09:20:02 PM »
Moms don't really care. I eat at Wendy's JUST fine, thank you VERY much for asking. But ordering ANY kids meal at any fast food place would get me humiliated by my friends.

Print