Print

Author Topic: Music Discussion  (Read 8455 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2003, 03:20:40 PM »
I don't think so.
Muzak is fine with vocals depending on what kind of music you're listening too.

Edited by - TheEggMan on Time slowed/and/Reality bent. But on:and:on the Eggman went. AM

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2003, 10:16:30 PM »
Yes, i will have to agree wit hthose of you who said anything good about rick. But then again, i will have to side with those of you who downed today's music. Where as I do enjoy rock and some new music (I will listen to anything except for rap, country, and opra, and some pop) most of it does blow chunks. Rap is just a bunch of grown men complaining about their childhoods, or talking about getting high, neither of which garners much respect with me. Pop today is just big plastic enhancements, thats it. Country is a bunch of old men singing about love or tractors, period. So their once again is my two cents, lets through some debate in here shal, we, does anyone posting listen to any of the styles i just downed?? If so, then give me some reasons why you believe the genre has merit and then all other comers may take a shot at what you say and wee'll see the outcome.

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2003, 10:46:46 PM »
HEIGHT="35"

I listen to all of these guys' songs.

Edited by - nintendofreak on 12/13/2003 11:52:30 PM

Deezer was here.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2003, 11:52:57 PM »
I listen to mainly Progressive Rock1 and Game Music2. Considering I play lots of classical music, I listen to it as well.

1Favorites: Yes, Moody Blues, Rush. I guess Steely Dan really isn't considered Progressive Rock, but I listen to lots of Steely Dan too.

2Favorites: Yasunori Mitsuda, Koji Kondo, Dave Wise, Yuzo Koshiro

Nothing says lovin’ like Chupperson from the oven.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 12/10/2003 9:54:32 PM

That was a joke.

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2003, 02:29:27 PM »
I like classical music, but I also like most video game music. One of my favorite video game musics is the Gameplay theme from snes Wario's Woods. The music I listen to everyday is from my favorite movie, "Poltergeist," composed by Jerry Goldsmith. (Hirocon might like this movie since it is a Steven Speilberg film.)

She's drunk; it's funny!

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 12/12/2003 12:38:24 PM

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2003, 03:47:07 PM »
I used to listen to that Rap music. Then I quit. I started going to church more, and learned all about that junk. Rap makes everything look ok. Like cussing, nudity, men wearing jewelery. Rock also does that, too. Besides, the songs started to suck, anyway. Rap, is one of the worst music in the world. I listen to Christian music now. No nudity, cussing; just good, clean music.

Nintendo owns you.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2003, 09:34:46 PM »
". . . men wearing jewelery."
Heh.

I wish I were sun at dusk. ... ... ... ... ......ha ha kidding.
That was a joke.

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2003, 10:29:48 PM »
There's no nudity in rap music.
There's nudity in rap videos.
But I know what you mean. I don't like most newer rap either.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

TEM

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2003, 08:37:51 AM »
Must have not seen very many rap videos.

**~~Changes train of thought instantly~~**

The only orchestra stuff I listen too is mostly movie scores(John Williams: Superman theme, Indiana Jones theme, Star Wars themes, etc. and Don Davis composed as far as I know all the orchestra music for the Matrix trilogy.) and a little orchestrated video game music.

Edited by - TheEggMan on Time slowed/and/Reality bent. But on:and:on the Eggman went. AM

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2003, 09:14:45 PM »
my favorite music is rock...i dont like too much punk and every now and then like classic rock....but my favorite song has to be Aerials by System of a Down...of course SOAD is verrrry heavy when it comes right down to the melody, but overall a good band.
I do enjoy the Beatles SOMEWHAT, and HATE rap, country and any of that other crap...the song styles ive listed are the kind i listen to.

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, what idiot made the saying "Quit while you''''''''re still ahead"?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2003, 09:30:38 PM »
Does anyone else here like the Beach Boys?

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2003, 08:41:18 AM »
Right here.  Does anyone else listen to Queen, or any other classic Rock?  I like classic rock from the '60s to the '80s, and also video game music.  I have about seven NSFs on my computer.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

TEM

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2003, 06:04:05 PM »
I do.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2003, 11:50:29 PM »
Yes, I do. (To the last two questions.)

I wish I were sun at dusk. ... ... ... ... ......ha ha kidding.
That was a joke.

TEM

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2003, 03:07:10 PM »
I was "I doing" to Jman's question, I am indifferent in opinion of the Beach Boys.

Edited by - TheEggMan on 12/17/2003 1:08:01 PM

Print