Print

Author Topic: Hey guys, does anyone here drink Pepsi or Mountain Dew but not use the codes?  (Read 2905 times)

« on: September 27, 2005, 08:40:24 PM »
If anyone here drinks Pepsi, Mountain Dew, or even Sierra Mist, but doesn't use the codes, here's something you can do with them instead of just tossing them away.

This fund drive I'm in is collecting the codes for charity. If you want to help out, just E-Mail them here:

NeedyChildren@CatholicExchange.com

It's only for if you aren't going to be using the codes anyway. So if you want to donate them, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2005, 09:56:01 PM »
This is either a very awesome thing or a very evil thing.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2005, 10:00:54 PM »
You have a website or something? Or a reference for this drive? I mean, I don't want to sound cynical [although I DO take pride in my cynical personality], but I don't want any problems or anything.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2005, 10:36:59 AM »
That's nice, I'll try to help. And I drink Mountain Dewâ„¢ because it pwns all other sodas with its mighty radioactive evil rays.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2005, 06:08:27 PM »
I drink both. I get bottles in school. Plus 10 because it is a Catholic fund.

Johnny thought he was a chemist, but dosen''t any more,
What he thought was H2O was H2SO4!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2005, 07:51:00 PM »
I drink both but not too much or I'll go hyper.

Mario Mario he''s our man, if he can''t triple-jump and ground-pound no one can!

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2005, 07:53:41 PM »
Mountain Dew is horrible. Plus I heard some stuff about it lowering your sperm count, though I'm a bit skeptical on that last one. But no way will I ever give away bottle caps.

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2005, 08:17:53 PM »
Not meaning to be heartless or anything, but what would charity need with an XBox 360?  I just don't trust this, without some form of evidence it really is for charity, and not some guy trying to tip the odds of winning a contest.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2005, 08:18:54 PM »
I don't keep them, so I don't see the harm in letting someone else have them, be it needy children, or some kid faking it online.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2005, 08:26:45 PM »
I don't drink soda.  Sorry.  I mean I'm really sorry.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2005, 08:39:09 PM »

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2005, 09:06:52 PM »
"I don't keep them, so I don't see the harm in letting someone else have them, be it needy children, or some kid faking it online."

Sure, I don't see the harm in people who don't want the caps donating them to a random source... but what about the people who actually would use them and see this message for a charity, and feel the "children" need the caps more than they do? You know, playing on others' empathy towards religious groups?

Just a moot point. Or whatever. Carry on.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Print