Print

Author Topic: Fast Food  (Read 8332 times)

« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2006, 10:19:44 AM »
My personal favorites are Subway and Taco Bell.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2006, 03:46:48 PM »
The fast food places I eat at are:

Taco Bell - the bean and cheese burrito kids meals are great, with the cinnamon sticks and the drink. I give the toy to my little bro.

McDonalds - I don't really EAT food from there. Mostly dessert. I like their yummy HOT apple pie and their Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits. Perfect.

Quiznos - They're a bit on the expensive side, but the cesar salads are great! I love salads!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2006, 08:40:10 PM »
I'm more of a chicken nugget person than a burger.  I don't do fast food very often anymore.

Arby's - Best roast beef sandwiches IMO, but they don't have the good french dip anymore :(
McDonalds - We tend to eat there during Jazz Band trips.  Currently, I mostly like going there for the Mario toys, but they have really good french fries.
Burger King - Haven't eaten there in a while, but food-wise, it's evenly matched with MD's
Dairy Queen - Best ice cream ever.
A&W - My dad and I will occasionally go there for their root beer floats.  A&W makes the best root beer IMO
Subway - My favorite place to get a sub sandwich.
Taco Johns - I love the potato olays.
KFC - Great chicken and Taters n' gravy.
Wendy's - Meh, not my favorite, but I have no complaints.
Pizza Hut - I like the pizza there, but it's too greasy.  I love the breadsticks, though.  I know of two privately owned joints in nearby towns that make really great pizza.  I prefer those two places over Pizza Hut when it comes to pizza.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2006, 08:57:48 PM »
Baskin Robins has the BEST ice cream! Try their Apple Pie a la Mode. It'll fill you up like real apple pie!

And Long John Silvers has the best fish! So good!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2006, 03:32:35 PM »
Burger King=Best Chicken Tenders!!!!!
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Print