Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Advance 2 compared to Super Mario World  (Read 3257 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: February 26, 2002, 08:07:41 AM »
Since Super Mario Advance 2 is basically a direct copy of the original Super Mario World, what (if any) are the differences between the two games?

Some of the screenshots I saw at the Nintendo web-site showed Mario and Luigi in the same level together. They were both wearing their Yellow Capes and flying over a hilltop with 2 Yoshis below them...

What's up with that?!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2002, 04:58:07 PM »
1. You can play as Mario or Luigi, and switch betwen every level.
2. There are dragon coins in dungeons.
3. You can save after every level.
4. Your score and lives are saved when you save a game.
5. When you make a baby Yoshi grow in the Star World, you will randomly get Yoshies of that color in blocks.
6. When you die as Fire/Cape Mario, you become Super, not Regular Mario.
7. You need all 96 goals to get the "surprise" which you got after you beat the Special world in the original.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2002, 01:58:22 PM »
I've beaten the Star World and Special Stages in the original (Super NES) Super Mario World. In the original, the enemies turn into Pidgits and Masked Koopas.

What is the surprise in the Game Boy Advance version?

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2002, 09:35:48 AM »
I don't know.

Microsoft X-Box unanimously voted "Worst Game Console There Ever Was And Ever Will Be"
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2002, 11:16:31 PM »
What is the surprise on Super Mario world for SNES?

Paper Mario:Aha!!!!!
Bowser,I have you this time!
I went too this place called the "3D" world and snatched a bucket!!!!
Bowser:So?Your point is?
Mario(In a quick voice):
And I filled it with water!
Bowser:NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mario:And guess what I took along the way???
*Mario pulls a tub that already is filled*
Bowser:Wha-!You do-....
Mario(Interupts bowser):
Your days are over!!!!
So long-a bowser!
*Mario drags bowser into Tub*

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2002, 12:15:30 AM »
goombas with sunglasses and wierd pokeys and all the snes changes

00boo : double o boo
 boos might be shy but they are always there......
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
visit my website at
http://00boo.tripod.com/00boo

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2002, 02:36:30 PM »
Here's a list of changes in the SuperNES version of Super Mario World:

1. Goombas have sunglasses.
2. Koopa Troopas whear Mario masks on their faces.
3. Bullet Bills change to Pidget Bills (Pidgets are from Super Mario Bros. 2).
4. The World Map changes colors from green to dull brown.

I think that's all the changes...

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2002, 02:40:44 PM »
Here's a list of changes in the SuperNES version of Super Mario World:

1. Goombas have sunglasses.
2. Koopa Troopas whear Mario masks on their faces.
3. Bullet Bills change to Pidget Bills (Pidgets are from Super Mario Bros. 2).
4. The World Map changes colors from green to dull brown.

I think that's all the changes...

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2002, 10:45:45 PM »
This screenshot is what happens if you leave the title screen alone after you have beaten bowser.

My name is Joe
and I work in a chocolate factory
I have a wife and a dog and a family
My name is Joe
and I work in a chocolate factory
I have a wife and a dog and a family

Print