Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273839 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2145 on: July 19, 2007, 10:01:26 PM »
I was always afraid to try but not anymore, because I got my permit!  And at seventeen, not too bad.

I'm not a serious computer guy, so anything with internet and word processor is fine with me.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2146 on: July 19, 2007, 10:15:56 PM »
I got my driver's license today.  I was kind of late doing it at 19, but what the heck, eh?

I always wondered how old you were...oh yeah, congrats :D!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2147 on: July 19, 2007, 11:51:14 PM »
I always wondered how old you were...oh yeah, congrats :D!

Hmm, you wondered how old I was.  Somehow that scares me...nah.
And thank you. 
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #2148 on: July 20, 2007, 08:49:39 AM »
I've had a permit for about 2 and a half years now. I take Driver's Ed in my college when it starts.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2149 on: July 20, 2007, 08:52:56 AM »
I have Metal Gear Solid 3. Thus, I now have happiness.

Seriously, this game is great, which you already know. Especially the rail shooter sequence on the motorcycle, which is a thousand times better than anythig else ever.
every

« Reply #2150 on: July 20, 2007, 08:57:26 AM »
Metal Gear Solid 3 is my favorite Metal Gear game, mainly because the game required more stealth than the other 2 games preceding it. When I played it, I felt as if I was on some kind of real secret mission.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2151 on: July 20, 2007, 09:09:24 AM »
Hmm, you wondered how old I was.  Somehow that scares me...nah.
And thank you. 

No, it's just that when members are around for a while, I naturally wonder how old they are. I actually couldn't figure out in my mind if you were 15 or 18. XD
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2152 on: July 20, 2007, 10:55:08 AM »
I had a dream that I bought a flute for cheap so I could teach myself how to play it.  I woke up, but it was still fun while it lasted...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2153 on: July 20, 2007, 01:02:34 PM »
The flute's a nice instrument.

I like the sound of an alto flute a bit better, though.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2154 on: July 20, 2007, 01:19:28 PM »
I had a great dream in which a lighter-than-air back support pillow was going to lift me up to a hidden Samus Gunship-style ship, but first I went to Safeway to buy rations. Unfortunately, thanks to my brother's snoring, I woke up before I even left Safeway.

« Reply #2155 on: July 20, 2007, 02:19:16 PM »
Bully is way cool. It's one of my favorite games.

That's what my friend keeps saying.
I thought you didn't like Rockstar's games?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 02:21:38 PM by PaperMario »

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #2156 on: July 20, 2007, 02:24:27 PM »
I have Metal Gear Solid 3. Thus, I now have happiness.

Seriously, this game is great, which you already know. Especially the rail shooter sequence on the motorcycle, which is a thousand times better than anythig else ever.
Metal Gear Solid 3 is my favorite Metal Gear game, mainly because the game required more stealth than the other 2 games preceding it. When I played it, I felt as if I was on some kind of real secret mission.
I have to agree that I really love MGS3. It managed to be better than both of the other Metal Gears in just about every way possible. Not only did it require more stealth, but it had that really neat survival system, the camouflages, a better story, better boss fights (well, Psycho Mantis was still a really good boss...) and more extras, especially on the subsistence version.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2157 on: July 20, 2007, 02:58:06 PM »
Until yesterday, there was one normal thing that had never, ever, EVER happened to my family. We had never had pizza delivered to our house. Not even once. No pizza place delivered this far from town until this new place came to be. My mom saw an ad in the newspaper some weeks ago and yes, they delivered all the way out here. It wasn't even a bad pizza. It wasn't Round Table-good, but it was better than Little Ceaser's at least.
I feel like such a hick.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2158 on: July 20, 2007, 03:23:15 PM »
Pizza is always good.

I am (finally) starting to save up for the Wii.

« Reply #2159 on: July 20, 2007, 10:26:43 PM »
My mom beat SPM today!

Not only that, but she finally understands how to play the game.

If that wasn't awesome enough, she really wants to play SMG when that comes out, too.

Looks like Nintendo's strategy is working.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Print