Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1274945 times)

« Reply #2235 on: August 05, 2007, 08:19:15 PM »
...I was able to do that within one year of purchasing the title.

As well as catching all the fish and insects. Wait, those might've taken a bit longer.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2236 on: August 05, 2007, 09:39:04 PM »
I owe my soul to Camp Hyrule.. Ok, so I only did it for the first two parts of the debt.. (wait! This should go in the ANGST thread..)

I have been playing both forms of AC off and on for about 2 weeks. I like the portablity of ACWW, but there were some things that were just done better in the first AC. Some of my villagers in the GC game are still originals, but have moved between my village and my friends' villages so many times, it's hard to say who had them originally (seeing as we've all restarted our towns at least once).
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2237 on: August 06, 2007, 05:34:23 AM »
...I was able to do that within one year of purchasing the title.

As well as catching all the fish and insects. Wait, those might've taken a bit longer.
I started the town in early July this year. Tons of fishing, catching, and foreign fruits.

Today is my 18th birthday! Woo!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2238 on: August 06, 2007, 10:39:51 AM »
Yeah!  Now you can call the TV when those commercials for toys come up and they say you must be 18 or older!  I always wanted to do that... but not for the toy.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2239 on: August 06, 2007, 10:43:07 AM »
No, it is for the toy, admit it!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #2240 on: August 07, 2007, 12:08:40 AM »
Happpy b-day!!

Well...I was able to earn $60 today...and a new job :D
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2241 on: August 08, 2007, 08:35:36 AM »
Today I entered #tmk for the first time. I had to take a little "test" first, however.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 09:01:11 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2242 on: August 08, 2007, 10:12:29 AM »
Hoorippy! w00t! I got a new computer! I've been Internets-less for about a week, but I've had a chance to start over with the new computer, which I've affectionately dubbed Jimmy. It's given me a chance to rediscover to great old games, Roller Coaster Tycoon, and the Windows XP 3D Space Cadet Pinball game. So, yay.
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2243 on: August 10, 2007, 08:09:41 PM »
Yay! I got The Simpsons Season Ten yesterday!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2244 on: August 10, 2007, 08:37:00 PM »
I beat Pokemon Yellow or the first time today!  Now I can replay Red or Blue like I planned!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #2245 on: August 11, 2007, 07:04:10 AM »
Yeah, I'd like to break out blue and/or red myself. It's been a while since I've played either or 'em.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2246 on: August 11, 2007, 11:39:02 AM »
I went to go see Rush Hour 3 at one of the biggest, most expensive theatres in town (that's angst, though). It was a lot of fun (and the movie was fun and hilarious). The atmosphere in the theatre was fun because everyone was laughing and when there was a painful part, there were "ooo"'s. It must be weird that I like that but I do. The movie was awesome, although not the best in the series. It was good, though :3. I caught the midnight show. I was convinced that I would...and I did!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2247 on: August 11, 2007, 12:47:48 PM »
My mom beat Paper Mario today! Bowser won't be invading the Mushroom kingdom again for a loooooong time...

She loved the little parade at the end :)
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #2248 on: August 11, 2007, 01:00:11 PM »
Yeah, the parade is totally wonderful. I loved it. Especially the ShyGuy's float :3

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2249 on: August 11, 2007, 01:03:28 PM »
Just yesterday I saw Underdog. It turned out to be better than I expected, given how much flak movies like that seem to get these days.

Print