Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273105 times)

« Reply #2280 on: August 17, 2007, 12:59:07 PM »
Yes, never give your info out because of all the people with tubs and tubs of old anthrax, just waiting for a Mario fan to slip up.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #2281 on: August 17, 2007, 08:56:28 PM »
Hehe, I like the Peach update.

A mailing address? o_o
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #2282 on: August 17, 2007, 10:29:57 PM »
Hehe, I like the Peach update.

Yeah, me too! That certainly made my day, in a big way. And what about her new dress? Oh man, no words can describe how great and beautiful she looks in it. Oh my, oh my, oh my! I think i've fallen in love with Peach's new character design.

And it matters not what other negative comment is said about it, i just love it. W00t!
I don't know if it's me, but i completely love both Mario and Peach to death. I guess i'm obsessed about both of them, huh?

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #2283 on: August 18, 2007, 04:38:03 PM »
I just got this neat little robot called a Hexbug. It's a robot bug that crawls around and changes direction when it touches something, or when you make a loud noise. It's really fun to play with! It's crawling around on my desk as I type!

« Reply #2284 on: August 18, 2007, 04:41:33 PM »
I wish I had a robot.  :(
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #2285 on: August 18, 2007, 11:51:49 PM »
I'm happy pretty much all the time, except when I'm down for no reason. I'm just a happy guy. :)
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #2286 on: August 19, 2007, 01:06:08 AM »
I just got back from watching Hairspray...actually it ended at 10:00 but we had to stay for a while to wait for my friend's mom to pick him up. I love that movie :3
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2287 on: August 19, 2007, 12:20:32 PM »
Well, I just got back from my trip to Wisconsin. I had a great time. I'm not going to go too into detail, as a lot happened in 9 days, but here are some highlights:

-I caught two Largemouth bass, raised (that is, brought from the bottom of the lake to the surface) a fairly good sized Musky (but I did not catch it; I just made him appear at the surface), and almost had what was either a sort of big bass or a small Musky.
-In my first cast of the last day of fishing, my line snapped, causing my spinner bait (the same that caught my two bass) and my leader to sink to the bottom of the lake. ;_;_;_;_;_;_; Oh well, lures can almost always be replaced, and I had a spare leader anyways.
-I ate the best fish of my life at a restaurant called the Honey Bear. Beer-battered cod on a Kaiser bun. So good.
-I came to the realization that Wisconsin has the best bakeries I have ever been to (and maybe even desserts as a whole). Even the gas stations there had better doughnuts than anything around in this area. And all of the baked goods were pretty cheap, too.

Well, that's just a little of it. Overall, it was a great experience. I'll miss that clean air and big lake. Until next year...
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #2288 on: August 19, 2007, 01:20:24 PM »
Welcome back, Mr. Melee.
What's your problem, Cambodian?

« Reply #2289 on: August 19, 2007, 08:35:58 PM »
Today, I went to Valley Stream, New York (I used to live there) and saw my old friends from elementary school. Last I saw them, we were all 9 years old (it was 1998). We all met up at an ice cream parlor, and also went over to a nearby diner afterward.

It was great seeing all my old friends after nine years. I'll post a photo of us in "I think it's about time..."
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2290 on: August 20, 2007, 10:49:52 AM »
Yes, well, when I mentioned a tour of WSU, I meant online. Offline would work, too, but I don't think anyone's going to fly to Spokane for solely that reason. You wouldn't happen to have a book for C, would you, Luigison?
I have at least one C game programming book, three C++ game programming books, and four general C++ books.  Those are just the ones on the shelf in front of me.  I probably have more.  I know I have a lot of Flash, HTML, Dark BASIC and other general computer books.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2291 on: August 20, 2007, 05:13:49 PM »
That's quite a sum. Maybe we'll be able to talk about prices later. (right now, I have no cash whatsoever thanks to book-buying)

« Reply #2292 on: August 21, 2007, 01:46:13 PM »
I'm leaving for college tomorrow! WOO!

« Reply #2293 on: August 21, 2007, 01:52:43 PM »
Awright, good luck man! I still have one year of High School left. :(
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2294 on: August 21, 2007, 02:11:38 PM »
My college classes start next week. It'll be another week after that until my band class starts.

But, Mondays and Wednesdays, I do not have classes until the afternoon. And with that, I only have 2 classes.
I have 3 classes (including band) Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting at around 11 AM.
Fridays, I have no classes. So, my weekends are 3 days long.

One of my classes is a course taken online, so I do not have to worry about the times for that.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print