Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273533 times)

« Reply #2340 on: September 02, 2007, 11:26:05 AM »
Suffix, do you have Wii wifi at college? I thought of this when I didn't see your name as black on MP3. I figured either you didn't bring your Wii to college (like you said you weren't) or else, like me in college, you couldn't use wireless (I did play DS off a neighboring house's network).

People taking a long time on bosses: How much do you use Hypermode?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2341 on: September 02, 2007, 05:21:32 PM »
I'm hopeful because I'm going to see Invasion on my burfday. I didn't even know it was out yet...
every

« Reply #2342 on: September 02, 2007, 07:55:24 PM »
Suffix, do you have Wii wifi at college? I thought of this when I didn't see your name as black on MP3. I figured either you didn't bring your Wii to college (like you said you weren't) or else, like me in college, you couldn't use wireless (I did play DS off a neighboring house's network).

People taking a long time on bosses: How much do you use Hypermode?

As often as I can if there's an opportunity to deal a lot of damage.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2343 on: September 02, 2007, 09:42:52 PM »
No, I don't have wifi. It bugs me intensely.

I use Hypermode as little as possible (as in, only when necessary to damage Phazon related things). For some reason, I'm trying to make sure I corrupt myself as little as possible. Yes, I finished the first planet.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2344 on: September 02, 2007, 09:44:33 PM »
Whoaaaaaaaaaa, mega spoilers!
That was a joke.

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #2345 on: September 02, 2007, 10:12:53 PM »
I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. SOOOOOOO happy.^_^ ^_^
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2346 on: September 02, 2007, 11:14:17 PM »
...Why is that? ...Why is that? ...Why is that? ...Why is that?  WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY is that? ·_· ·_·
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2347 on: September 03, 2007, 12:03:25 AM »
Ignorance is bliss.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #2348 on: September 03, 2007, 01:25:27 AM »
I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. SOOOOOOO happy.^_^ ^_^ I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. SOOOOOOO happy.^_^ ^_^ I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. SOOOOOOO happy.^_^ ^_^
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2349 on: September 03, 2007, 02:13:46 AM »
Ahaahahahahahhaahahahaa... the beauty of innocence... just wait till you have to start shaving.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2350 on: September 03, 2007, 07:25:59 AM »
I've made a thread where you came come in and explain everything that's good with you right now. Like, did you find a 20 dollar bill on the floor today? Did you pass that stupid History test? And do you actually LIKE the trix rabbit?

This thread demands a legitimate reason as to why you're happy, Pichu25.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2351 on: September 03, 2007, 11:31:06 AM »
I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. SOOOOOOO happy.^_^ ^_^ I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. SOOOOOOO happy.^_^ ^_^ I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. I feel happy. SOOOOOOO happy.^_^ ^_^

You're not going to get very far with posts like this, puddin'.

« Reply #2352 on: September 03, 2007, 01:49:17 PM »
Whoaaaaaaaaaa, mega spoilers!
Besides the spoiler-tagged stuff, there are really no spoilers. Nothing you couldn't see in the manual, that is. [There are planets. There is a Hypermode.]

Anyway, I now know why Suffix is slow at bosses.

pichu25 makes me happy.

Does Vid want any Friend Tokens?

« Reply #2353 on: September 03, 2007, 04:38:41 PM »
Does Vid want any Friend Tokens?

Sure, let's exchange some.

« Reply #2354 on: September 03, 2007, 09:30:34 PM »
I am happy today because I go to school tomorrow.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print