Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273901 times)

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #2700 on: December 22, 2007, 09:01:39 PM »
Companion Cube Dice= The win. 'nuff said.

And Metal_Slug_Mario, wouldn't you be happy to escape from mail packaging?
No! I don't want that!

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #2701 on: December 22, 2007, 09:06:38 PM »
Well that depends. Maybe I was having a party with that Luigi Plushie in the packaging material, then all of a sudden, a knife cuts the clear tape holding us in, and then separates us.

...Okay so that probably will never happen, but I thought it was retrospectively funny in some ways; another score for the Hopeful Thread!

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #2702 on: December 22, 2007, 09:24:07 PM »
...Huh. I have a Luigi plushie. He's hanging with Stafy right now.
No! I don't want that!

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2703 on: December 22, 2007, 10:43:56 PM »
While we're talking about Luigi and toys...

I've lost track of how long he's been in there. I think he's looking at about five years.

Anyway, hopeful stuff... I'm looking forward to seeing a couple of my nephews in a few days. Because Christmas is about spending time with family, not the dang presents.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2704 on: December 22, 2007, 11:17:14 PM »
The only plush things I have are needle-filled Pikachu, Plusle, and Minun from E3.  Maybe this isn't the proper thread.

Oh yes, and a big Bomberman bomb from Hudson that actually makes explosive sounds, which I got a couple weeks ago.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2705 on: December 22, 2007, 11:24:30 PM »
Plush Bomberman bomb sounds as cool as fuzzy Weighted Companion Cubes.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2706 on: December 23, 2007, 12:56:59 AM »
What we really need is a plush, life-sized Lara Croft. Who needs a girlfriend when you've got that?
every

« Reply #2707 on: December 23, 2007, 01:17:02 AM »
Wow...the Wii is here! A great time before the 25th of January, too. :D
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Shyguy92

• Ridicules
« Reply #2708 on: December 23, 2007, 04:18:04 PM »
Oh yes, and a big Bomberman bomb from Hudson that actually makes explosive sounds, which I got a couple weeks ago.
Ya, I have one of those too, along with a Mario shaped eraser that I cast in silver (believe it or not), a mini mushroom that has candy in it, and of course a plush Mario.
"it's always the present"

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #2709 on: December 23, 2007, 10:45:01 PM »

That's a national security situation waiting to happen.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #2710 on: December 23, 2007, 11:15:50 PM »
They gave another one (without sound) to a guy who was flying back to wherever.  They were worried about him taking it on the plane, but he insisted.  Don't know what happened later.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2711 on: December 24, 2007, 10:36:52 AM »
He woke up on the side of a desert road with a mysterious scar and his clothes on backwards.
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2712 on: December 25, 2007, 12:02:54 AM »
So it would seem that I received a laptop for Christmas. It's Vista but it's still nice. This means I won't be bound to my cold, cold room all day every day. I can post from my living room couch! Though I probably won't, because my sister watches... distasteful shows on TV. Reality TV shows. With swear censors every half-second.

I also got a package of Swedish Fish.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #2713 on: December 25, 2007, 12:10:31 AM »
So it would seem that I received a laptop for Christmas. It's Vista but it's still nice.

Same goes for me. I also got a USB mouse, a super sound card, a docking station, and a vista compatible printer/scanner. But no Swedish Fish. D:
No! I don't want that!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2714 on: December 25, 2007, 12:29:56 AM »
A laptop?!?! For Christmas?!?!?

Be happy you have such generous parents! Some people receive laptops as a graduation present. I received about $100 in order to buy one. But I can't be angsty here. So, I'll wish everyone a Merry Christmas before I go to bed!

Print