Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273436 times)

« Reply #3495 on: July 28, 2008, 10:59:55 PM »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3496 on: July 29, 2008, 12:07:18 AM »
I got that post back on June 23, 2006. I also posted in The Pointless Topic! and overall made a lot more posts than I do these days. However, I did have this signature back then.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3497 on: July 29, 2008, 09:29:17 AM »
Good job, bobman. I'm suprised you could do that before you got a CT.

I just beat MK:Wii today.

« Reply #3498 on: July 29, 2008, 09:33:29 AM »
I got a call from Gamestop saying that my game that I reserved is almost in. I'm HOPEFUL that it's not a mistake and that someone's getting me a gift. I know not to expect too much, though. They probably had the wrong number.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #3499 on: July 29, 2008, 09:49:21 AM »
Don't think that! Actually, on second thought, keep thinking that. If I think my game won't be in today, I usaully get the game.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3500 on: July 29, 2008, 01:11:30 PM »
I think she was implying that she never reserved a game in the first place.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #3501 on: July 29, 2008, 09:04:53 PM »
Exactly, MaxVance.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3502 on: July 30, 2008, 11:59:03 AM »
I just feel happy today.  Isn't that worth mentioning?

probably not 9_9
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3503 on: July 30, 2008, 03:26:18 PM »
I'm happy because I found a person that likes NIN and yet somehow still manages to be a human.

See, Nine Inch Nails fans have always been a subject of ire for me because:

A) They like crappy music.
2) They will devote countless hours to ranting about how radical Trent Reznor is, his looks, his importance to the survival of the human race, how they would make babies with him and name them after the Halo numbers, etc.

However, she managed to talk in a coherent manner and was an all-around nice person. So yeah.
every

« Reply #3504 on: July 30, 2008, 11:18:46 PM »
Facebook has helped me keep in touch with my out of town friends like nothing else could.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3505 on: July 30, 2008, 11:46:15 PM »
Remember that funny contest Lizard Dude held eons ago, which I won and claimed Viewtiful Joe, Metroid Prime 1 and 2 as my prizes? I got the MPs early on and finally got VJ.

The sticker over the envelope's seal was a nice touch.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3506 on: July 31, 2008, 12:57:00 AM »
LD also sent me something he had been promising since eons ago and it had a similar slice of cool to go with the envelope.
That was a joke.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #3507 on: August 01, 2008, 02:01:10 PM »
I'm happy at the moment simply because I'm in Ireland and enjoying every minute of it.

That's about it, though.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3508 on: August 02, 2008, 08:13:40 AM »
Ah, I've always wanted to go to Ireland...

I'm hopeful because I'm doing a "hard" quest on RuneScape that actually turned out to be easier than expected--always a pleasant surprise.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #3509 on: August 02, 2008, 10:32:01 AM »
Our mall just got a Japanese gift shop. Tons of imported Mario stuff for a pretty good price. I got one of the four different kinds of stuffed Yellow Yoshis they had. The yellow one was always my favorite.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print