Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273649 times)

« Reply #4635 on: November 02, 2009, 09:37:01 PM »
I´m happy cause I finally did some Ranks A and B in BIS, now I need to Lv. Up to 60 to beat the "final boss".

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #4636 on: November 02, 2009, 11:47:42 PM »
Mario hat get. It's slightly too small and far too shallow to be worn practically, but at least Club Nintendo wasn't kidding about it being the spitting image of Mario's cap. Has anyone else received theirs?
I got mine a few days before Halloween. I simply forgot to come back here and mention it.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4637 on: November 03, 2009, 06:59:24 PM »
I am very happy that my Wiimote smart board presentation went over so well that I'm going to get a mounted LCD/DVD combo mounted in my classroom. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4638 on: November 03, 2009, 11:32:34 PM »
Bought a PSEye today, with my brother's help.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4639 on: November 04, 2009, 04:49:22 AM »
I´m happy cause I finally did some Ranks A and B in BIS, now I need to Lv. Up to 60 to beat the "final boss".

I beat the BAWS at Level 50 (barely).
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #4640 on: November 04, 2009, 05:47:18 PM »
My Mario costume was a hit at the mall. Random people were saying "Hey Mario!" and I even got my picture taken on several cell phones! Hopefully, I can get some picutres put up here, but I didn't get to take any of myself in the costume, so it may be a bit.. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #4641 on: November 05, 2009, 12:47:29 PM »
Happy Guy Fawkes Day everyone!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #4642 on: November 05, 2009, 03:07:40 PM »
Is there really any wonder as to why the Gunpowder Plot...

...Failed?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #4643 on: November 05, 2009, 03:50:43 PM »

« Reply #4644 on: November 05, 2009, 03:54:36 PM »
Guy Fawkes' Gunpowder Plot failed -> Epic Fail Guy wears a Guy Fawkes mask -> Epic Fail Guy always fails, as demonstrated by my above "joke" -> Whoops, I forgot that everyone here hates memes.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #4645 on: November 05, 2009, 04:22:46 PM »
I don't inherently hate memes; it's that your two posts here illustrate an amazing misunderstanding of cause and effect.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4646 on: November 05, 2009, 08:59:16 PM »
Yesterday, rented my first game since... God, was it really Ocarina of Time? Well, I'm not sure, but I know it's been forever since I've rented a game, and I don't know why I don't do it more often. Anyway, I got (well, it was my birthday, so my parents paid for it) GH: Smash Hits.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4647 on: November 06, 2009, 09:43:58 AM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #4648 on: November 06, 2009, 10:18:52 AM »
Whoa jeez....

The last thing I rented was Sunshine over 7 years ago. (However, I did rent Skate 2 and beat it in a couple days after it'd been out for a bit.)

I remember begging my mother to take me to all the rental stores and I remember calling around to see who had Sunshine (naturally, it was the farthest one away from us), but I got it and loved it. I kept it for 8 days (renting it for 5). I'm really, really bad about getting games back on time... but that was a looooooong time ago. I don't ever plan on renting anything ever again. Waste of money to me, as far as I'm concerned. With Xbox LIVE letting you download demos of tons of games, it has totally killed any need for me to go rent a game before purchasing. For the Wii, the only thing I buy for it is Mario and/or Mario-related stuff (and I'll never buy another Guitar Hero game on Wii for the rest of my life... huge mistake), so I know I'm not gonna need to rent NSMB Wii before I decide to buy it, for example.

With lots of good game dying out my collection of games has gotten progressively smaller from console to console. I have like 45 N64 games, around 12 GCN games, and my Wii has 4 disc-based games (not including Wii Sports) with a bunch of VC and Wiiware stuff. My 360, however, is progressively getting more games and downloadable games on it. The last thing I dusted my Wii off to play was Super C after I downloaded it (and a couple levels of Galaxy).
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #4649 on: November 06, 2009, 11:56:52 AM »
Finally received my Wario hat today. I purchased it from Amazon a few days ago and I love it.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print