Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273502 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4875 on: January 30, 2010, 02:04:42 AM »
You'd theoretically be able to replace the innards with actual Sanwa (or Seimitsu, or what have you) components like you can other arcade stick controllers, right?

(To clarify my previous post: I've cleared Time Attack Normal in Space Invaders Extreme 2 several times before, but this was not only my best time by around forty seconds, it was also a time good enough to put me at the top of the leaderboard for the game on the shmups forum. I still need to reclaim my top spot for Score Attack on there, though...)

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #4876 on: January 30, 2010, 02:19:02 AM »
Correct. You could replace the innards with higher-grade arcade stick parts. You'll void your warranty, though.
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #4877 on: February 01, 2010, 12:27:17 AM »

YEAH some guy from a fictional sport won a pre determined event that only I care about on this board.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4878 on: February 01, 2010, 07:59:56 AM »
Just bought the Freedom Pack for two bucks. My dad picked up Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich on disc a few years back, but I have no idea where the first disc is, so it was easier to just buy both games this way.

« Reply #4879 on: February 01, 2010, 08:21:16 AM »
Uh... that's not quite what I meant, actually...

...so yeah...

I meant that you are not evil for sleeping with a minor with their consent.

Sorry for bringing it up again.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #4880 on: February 04, 2010, 04:40:41 PM »
But who says it has horrible netcode?
(Warp never answered my question.)

Natural Sword Enhancement

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #4881 on: February 04, 2010, 05:50:13 PM »
(Warp never answered my question.)
You mean like how you never drank your urine?

« Reply #4882 on: February 04, 2010, 07:09:00 PM »
Natural Sword Enhancement

Won't that nullify the game's difficulty factor? Really, where's the challenge in just spamming screen-filling Spin Attacks on everything?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #4883 on: February 04, 2010, 11:41:56 PM »
You mean like how you never drank your urine?

Anyway, this is kind of late news, but I'm feeling pretty good because I bought a new 16GB iPod Nano the other day and am gradually filling it with as much free music from the library and friends as I can get (well, assuming the songs are ones I want to listen to).
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #4884 on: February 04, 2010, 11:50:40 PM »
We've found a house for rent, and are moving into it over the next few days. it is much bigger than the duplex we live in now, and looks like it will be a great place to raise kids. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #4885 on: February 05, 2010, 03:00:29 PM »
The Platinum Trophy for Uncharted is mine.

:D
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #4886 on: February 07, 2010, 06:33:45 PM »
I successfully hacked my 8 gigabyte Cowon D2 with two things: Rockbox and the Cowon D2+ firmware. I played DOOM on it for the first time about 5 minutes ago and it's friggin sweet! For those who own video iPods older than the 6th generation,  or 1st and second gen Nanos and Minis, Rockbox should run on it.
"Follow me down to the valley below You know
Moonlight is bleeding from out of your soul Come to us, Lazarus It's time for you to go"

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #4887 on: February 07, 2010, 07:46:15 PM »
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #4888 on: February 08, 2010, 08:47:01 AM »
Why the hell would that be hopeful? Sounds like Chuck Palahnuik-lite.
every

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #4889 on: February 08, 2010, 04:44:15 PM »
Seems to me that it could be like Across the Universe except with They Might Be Giants. And less drugs and '60s. Which is a cool thing.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Print