Print

Author Topic: Mario Mysteries.....I can Awnser them!!!!!!  (Read 6158 times)

« on: March 12, 2002, 05:49:32 PM »
Its-a Me,Paper Mario!!
I am the Man who can awnser all your Questions on Mario Mysteries.
If I cnnot awnser you Question right away,I will research untill I find the best awnser.
And if you want me to,I will post the site where I got the info.
I will always me ready to investigate any Mario Mystery.
Ask Away!!

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2002, 05:59:44 PM »
Hey im-a-mario! Wait your paper me???? Im-a confused? Oh your me,but im me? Maybe im not me? You a-mean you-a got me confused!

Mario:Its a-me Mario! Bowser:soon it will be dead Mario! Mario:HELP! Yoshi:Wake up Mario you had a bad dream! Mario:I will get you Bowser! Yoshi:You dont understand! Mario throws yoshi across his bedroom who lands on the floor. Luigi:You got him alright! Mario:I had a drem I threw Bowser and blew him out of TMK! Luigi:More like Yoshi! Yoshi:Thats ok what do we supposed to do today? Peach:HELP! Yoshi:Oh..that! Mario:Lets-a-go!
(Im the real Mario the one who beats Bowser!)
Mario:Its a-me Mario! Bowser:soon it will be dead Mario! Mario:HELP! Yoshi:Wake up Mario you had a bad dream! Mario:I will get you Bowser! Yoshi:You dont understand! Mario throws yoshi across his bedroom who lands on the floor. Luigi:You got him alright! Mario:I had a drem I threw Bowser and blew him out of TMK! Luigi:More like Yoshi! Yoshi:Thats ok what do we supposed to do today? Peach:HELP! Yoshi:Oh..that! Mario:Lets-a-go!

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2002, 06:08:09 PM »
Oh I remember your paper me brought to life by Kamek who was intended to be evil but wasnt and had to fight paper Bowser one time. So-a if you-a know about-a me tell Me the real mario why I dont buy toothpaste at the toad town shop in The Mushroom Kingdom?

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2002, 06:16:51 AM »
I am the real you.....I was here before you.......ANYBODY NEED A MYSTRY AWNSERED?????

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2002, 10:22:22 AM »
No im me! Wait a sec...how can there be 2 mes? Im-a very copnfused well anyway  I can answer mario questions and Mysteries go to Ask mario!!!!!! I am Mario so I have better answers than Paper imposter...

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2002, 04:06:55 PM »
IMPOSTER????????look who is talking

Dear God! Im flat!
Hello.

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2002, 06:20:05 PM »
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Yes, I am F-Man from TUNMB.
I like this site by the way,
can I?

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2002, 01:20:30 PM »
I'm 2 of yor lapanese enimes ok. now where do u think the REAL mario came from. NEITHER OF U R THE REAL MARIO MARIO OKAY.

I am the all powerful Mamuu (Wart) and I am  here to take over sub-con then, the mushroom kingdom then, the mushroom kingdom (the site) then, the mushroom world then, hyrule then, oh forget it.
Also known as orolo1

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2002, 07:57:47 PM »
*does dance*
THIS TOPIC IS ALIVE AGAIN!
Hello.

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2002, 05:44:06 AM »
How does Yoshi eat so much and never get full?

--- 2002 Bad Awards --- Given to the worst.
Worst videogame console: X-Box
Worst computer/videogame company: Microsoft
Stupidest person on earth: Bill Gates
Ugliest person on earth: Britney Spears
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2002, 06:19:16 AM »
as soon as they eat something it comes out as an Egg and its like the food turned into that egg so they are always hungry.
Hello.

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2002, 01:49:17 PM »
2.why do the blocks float?
3.why is mario's head so hard?
4.why does mario have a mustache?

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2002, 03:55:39 PM »
5. How did Mario and Luigi get to the Mushroom Kingdom?
6. What are Toad, Peach, and Yoshi's last names?

--- 2002 Bad Awards --- Given to the worst.
Worst videogame console: X-Box
Worst computer/videogame company: Microsoft
Stupidest person on earth: Bill Gates
Ugliest person on earth: Britney Spears
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2002, 06:27:51 PM »
7. (I think)Why are there no Orange Yoshies? I wanna know!!!! now.....

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2002, 06:51:03 PM »
2:Blocks are held up by and invisable string that holds them up from above.
3:When Mario was born and he hit a block,he had his head trained to be block-breakable.
4:Mario has a Mustache because he wanted one.
5:Mario and Luigi got to the mushroom by a pipe.while they were cleaning a pipe from a shower,Luigi got sucked in followed by Mario.
6:Yoshi is Just called Yoshi,Toad doesn't have a last name.Peaches's last name is Toadstool.
7:If there was a Gene for Orange yoshi's in a Purple yoshi or other color,it must have been the resessive one and there wasn't an Orange yoshi.But i think if there is a Yoshi god it would be orange.
Hello.

Print