Print

Author Topic: I missed you guys so much! ;_;  (Read 2647 times)

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« on: October 02, 2004, 11:14:59 AM »
*takes deep breath* Ah! It feels so good to be back. Our stupid computers completely crashed! But then we found a recovery disc thats fixing them. I'm Very sorry about that. I'd never purposly stop coming here. I missed my forum buddies! It's great to see yall again. *sigh* The overwhelming happiness. ^_^

The Moo-Cow never stops laughing! XD
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2004, 11:20:06 AM »
Okay, guys... on the count of three... 1, 2... WELCOME BACK MARLIEMOO14!!  WE MISSED YOU!!!

Actually I don't really know who you are since I'm kind of new here, but... I'm glad you're back!!  What have you been doing so far?

"Kids, don''t use formula one race cars to chase hedgehogs."
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2004, 11:58:32 AM »
Ah, nothin' much. We bought the new Star Wars Trilogy DVD's, they're reely cool. They have this special Episode 3 preview on there on how they made the new suit and everything to fit Hayden Christensen. We've been watching them like crazy. It's nice to meet you. Thanks for that big welcome. :)

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2004, 12:22:30 PM »
Aw, we missed you too.

The Fungi Forums: Providing overwhelming happiness since nineteen diggity doo.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2004, 07:48:02 PM »
Welcome back MM14! I haven't been here in a while either, I really don't come here anymore.

I really love my life off the computer, so, I guess you guys won't see me as often....

~*The road to success is always under construction*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 10/2/2004 6:48:49 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2004, 07:59:23 PM »
Last I heard, LL was becoming a big time celebrity, being on the news with her band.  I had begun to wonder why she was never here, but I guess I just remembered.  Isn't she like some big time celebrity now?

I have decided to retire from making signatures...or is my newest signature in development?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2004, 02:30:16 AM »
Oh hi,haven't seen you for a while!
Nice that you came back.

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2004, 04:09:16 PM »
Well, the thing is, I'm not in the band anymore. They kicked me out, and for the stupidest reason too. I rejected the lead singer, he asked me out and I totally embarassed the heck out of him infornt of everyone in our school. So he got all offened, so him and two other memebers in the band REPLACED me with someone else.

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2004, 05:21:10 PM »
How was it in front of the entire school?

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2004, 02:50:02 PM »
At the end of the day everyone like everyone from grade 5 to 8 in our school hangs out. Plus our school is VERY small. We only have 230 students in our school.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2004, 08:36:21 PM »
Man, what a gyp!  But you sure burned him good!  Heh heh heh!  In 3 weeks, witness the return of Super Smash action on the season premiere of SSB Live!

I have decided to retire from making signatures...or is my newest signature in development?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2004, 01:45:50 AM »
Sorry tbump this thread up, but hey Marlie, did your connection get BLOW'D up again?

ARE YOU TOO FOOLISH FOR YOUR PANTS!!!
Formerly quite reasonable.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2004, 08:06:33 AM »
Nope.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2004, 09:42:34 PM »
Ah, well, MSN got BLOW'D up because hey, that's Microsoft for ya so I'd have to contact you in the chatroom.

"Yesterday... when I''m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print