Print

Author Topic: World 0 in SMB3  (Read 2335 times)

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« on: February 24, 2005, 07:28:36 PM »
Has anyone gotten to this without Game Genie, etc? Once my game glitched up and I was in a blue world 0, I went to course 1 and it was all black and the underground theme was playing and I died instantly because I ran outta time. I wish my NES would run more stable.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 07:47:45 PM »
It has happed once when my NES was slamed aganist the wall when my door open once. P.S the NES lived

"I Never joke about my work!"

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 12:30:39 AM »
Woah...do you think this would work for SMB3 in Super Mario All Stars?

Yes, I have common sense. I''m just stupid.
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2005, 07:49:07 AM »
No it won't. World 0 is a glitch that just comes up randomly, there is no way to really get to it but I think there is a game genie code for it. I got there just because my game was dirty.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 09:02:45 PM »
There's nothing wrong with a newbie, but there's everything wrong with an arrogant and obnoxious one. Dig up one more topic with nothing to say but an insult, and I shall remove your presence.
~Watoad

Edited by - Watoad on 3/10/2005 7:24:30 PM
Senior Mariology professor

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2005, 09:16:40 PM »
I hate it when people complain about valid topics when they can't think of anything else to say.

I've heard of there being special unused levels in SMB3 that are unlockable with a Game Genie, but I've never heard of a code that leads to a world 0. Never heard of the glitch either. Do you know of any way to duplicate it short of beating up your NES or dipping the game in a mud puddle?

If I had a dollar for every brain you don`t have, I`d have one dollar.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 3/10/2005 7:20:11 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2005, 04:56:21 PM »
The problem with your theory is that this is the same SMB 3 carttridge I use today and still works acceptably. Infact I've noticed that the more I am using my NES, the less likely they crash or get scrambly. I better clean my games y'know.

Print