Print

Author Topic: What would you ask Strong Bad?  (Read 3422 times)

« on: March 22, 2006, 08:00:02 PM »
Sorry guys, I know this is a Mario site, but I've noticed people like Homestarrunner too. Mine would be this. 

Dear Strong Bad,

Have you ever written to a pen-pal? if you haven't, you should get one.  You need to share your awesomeness to someone other than the retarded people you hang out with.

G-Dawg CA
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 08:49:49 PM by G-Dawg »

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 08:11:52 PM »
That will not be answered because you used the word "retard." That's not very nice.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2006, 09:41:37 PM »
You seem to live under the delusion that I hang around "retarded" people, when in actuality my friends are actually quite interesting and knowledgeable. I take this as an insult to myself and my friends. >:(
That was a joke.

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2006, 09:42:51 PM »
But isn't TEM your friend, Chupperson? XP

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2006, 09:44:06 PM »
You need to share your awesomeness to someone other than the retarded people you hang out with.

Strong Bad shares his awesomeness with everyone who watches his e-mails. What are you trying to say? =P

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2006, 09:47:26 PM »
You seem to live under the delusion that I hang around "retarded" people, when in actuality my friends are actually quite interesting and knowledgeable. I take this as an insult to myself and my friends. >:(
Yeah, I'm getting the same out of this, I feel like it's some kind flame or something because I loooove being around my friends.
I'm a horrible person.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2006, 10:11:28 PM »
Well I just realized that G-Dawg wasn't talking to the Fungi Forums when he asked that. Ah well.
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2006, 10:29:18 PM »
Oh, haha, I didn't catch that.
I'm a horrible person.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2006, 04:07:36 PM »
When I read Chup's first post, I was like "Didn't he realize that G-Dawg wasn't talking about us?"
Then, I saw the next one, and I was like, Haha, Chup.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2006, 04:35:42 PM »
Hey, Strong Bad,

What would you do if one week, no-one sent you any emails?

Mitch D.

Worth a shot. :-)
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2006, 07:45:06 PM »
Well I'm glad you guys caught that.  I was talking about Homestar, not you guys.  I should've been more specific.  I was actually thinking you guys were starting to hate me.  You guys don't hate me, do you?

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2006, 01:23:16 PM »
A lot of us hate Homestarrunner, actually. The people who like it just talk about it a lot.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2006, 02:22:10 PM »
Fine, for the people that do. There.

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2006, 10:57:16 PM »
I find it hard to believe someone hating Homestar (the website, not the character). I bet most of us here like Homestar, but aren't obsessed. I suggest doing some research before speaking for other people, Vid. If you did in fact do research and found out that a lot of people here hate Homestar, then my apologies, please disregard this post.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2006, 02:13:45 PM »
Isn't there a Homestar Runner thread already?

About 2 years ago I wanted to ask what Strong Bad thought of all those reality TV shows that popped up all over television at that time. I thought it'd make an interesting episode for SB E-mails. Never did, and now they're moot. Ah well.
~I.S.~

Print