Print

Author Topic: By the way, my topic..  (Read 6590 times)

« on: November 29, 2004, 03:46:43 PM »
Yes, I've been busy the whole week(end). But this thread is a reaction to superstarMASSIAH's last commend about having my own [edit] thread for introducing..;) Well, I already introduced myself as some of you read. But if you still haven't posted, then meet me here. Cause I'm curious about you all forummers!

Hey, MASSIAH! Amsterdam is not that bad! :D All because my town is so known about it's Redlight District scene doesn't mean I'm related with it! Haha.. Funny commend though.. But it's sad thing how prostitution is settled here with the government. Most stupid of all I heard last week on TV were the never ending lousy rules prostitutes have to deal with.

There's one typical thing about Amsterdam I really like, those are smoking joints.. But I don't like weed, yuk! tastes bad and makes you lazy. Hash is the best!!

Well, nothing more to commend actually..Humm...Let's chat!! ;)

Edited by - Sapphira on 12/4/2004 7:44:50 PM
Close the World, Open the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 05:42:19 PM »
Ummmm, n00b topics are annoying. "Hey, I'm new, don't worry, I'll stayhere forever!!!"
{{THREE WEEKS LATER}}
"What happened to that n00b"
"I dono"

Hey, Sharpen. Whut up, hommie?

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®

Edited by - Koopaslaya on 11/29/2004 3:45:02 PM
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2004, 06:43:26 PM »
Sharpen's a she. She qualifies as a "hommette."

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2004, 06:46:42 PM »
Heya Sharpen. You seem really cool (I'm a sucker for people who type properly), so I'll give you a word of advice. You may not want to reference drugs very much here if you don't want to make people mad, 1) because it's a G-rated site and 2) because most here don't like drugs anyway.

Anyway, welcome to the Fungi Forums and have a good time!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2004, 06:57:22 PM »
"Get high on hugs, not drugs!"

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2004, 07:27:18 PM »
I also like hash, preferably without ketchup.

Time slowed and Reality bent.

But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - TEM on 11/29/2004 5:28:02 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2004, 08:59:12 PM »
Hallo, Sharpen!

Wie geht's?

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2004, 10:56:28 AM »
I'm indeed a "hommette". KoopaSlaya. ;) And yeah, I might be gone here in a few weeks, or maybe not. It depends on how the members are like here. Chupperson Weird really annoys me for example, so once again: stop editing my posts, dude.. Oh I know.. I might use rude language sometimes. Pardon me, it's just the way I am. ;) But nyway, I always post a introducing thread. When I register on a forum to chat, not to remain in the shadows with a big "?".

Wie gehts?? Ah, gut.. But that's Deutsch, otherwise German. I'm Dutch. If you want to say it correct: hoe gaat het?

Ja! Het gaat prima! (I'm doing fine.;))

Cheers!!

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2004, 03:11:08 PM »
Hmm, let's see. How old are you?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2004, 03:55:49 PM »
"Chupperson Weird really annoys me for example, so once again: stop editing my posts"

It's his job to edit your posts if they contain "rude language". Think before you type or prepare to get edited time and time again.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2004, 05:09:35 PM »
Ich auch spreche-- er, screibe in Deutsch.  Maybe not as well or as often as Trainman, Na ja.  Wikommen!  (Thanks a lot Trainman, now I'm stuck in bbilingual mode!)

Enjoy life.  There''s plenty of time to be dead.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2004, 10:54:26 PM »
Listen, Sharpen. I've got nothing against you. I think you're pretty cool for being a competent typist. But I'm only doing my job when I edit your posts, so prepare to be edited again unless you remove the "rude language" from your posts yourself.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 11/30/2004 8:57:24 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2004, 12:55:35 AM »
Yes, swearing is against the rules, so don't do that.

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2004, 01:01:29 PM »
Oh, I forgot to put my age in the intro indeed..Well, I'm 20 years old, or ...young.  ;)

Alright then, I'll behave like a good girl in here. Haha! I'm not used to neat forums.. But I'll be your watching dog, I'll keep the stupid forummers away from here! :D

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2004, 01:07:33 PM »
Btw, the Waluigi Daisy kidnap thingy post was a joke. So it's your job to LAUGH. *wink*

Print