Print

Author Topic: Mario Party 8: Meanest yet?  (Read 10488 times)

« on: January 03, 2008, 02:44:42 PM »
Yes. Could it be?
Ex:
1. MC Ballyhoo. This guy is a total *******. He will call you a chump. His friend Big Top will call you a loser. He laughs at you when you lose, and when DK comes to make you lose, he'll say "Thank you DK." Or how about when you get a Special Bonus. Half the time, you'll lose, and he'll "Chalk it up to bad luck." Are you ******* kidding me? Or in Star Battle, he sides with Blooper, who is the villain, and is fine that Blooper wins.One last Example, in certain parts of Minigame Mode, he'll tell you to worship a certain character (All hail...)

2. Story Mode. By far the hardest Story Mode I have EVER played in a Mario Party game. I still can't beat (See above Spoiler Text.) Honestly. I have tried over and over again, but the board reverses over and over, and I can't beat him. I mean, first, I thought it was insanity to do the normal boards. Then I do this guy. OH MY GAWD. Ridiculous. Really. And the worst part: You can't buy anything good at the fun Bazzar without beating hard-*** Story MOde. COME ON.

And the last thing...Marioolgists will remember that the Star Rod is only meant for the Star Spirits, and it's insane power is not meant for any normal organism. ...Play Story Mode, and you will see how MC Ballyhoo has...well...JUST PLAY STORYMODE!

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 03:53:01 PM »
The above post was awesome.

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 04:01:40 PM »
Lol just plain lol. Someone needs to make MC Ballyhoo pay for what he's done to Nintendoobsessed.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 04:04:29 PM »
Lol just plain lol. Someone needs to make MC Ballyhoo pay for what he's done to Nintendoobsessed.

I bet you've never played Mario Party 8 in your entire life.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 04:08:49 PM »
You must've gotten the special asterisk edition.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 05:00:52 PM »
MC Ballyhoo sucks. He's loud, ugly as sin and to top it all off, he has a talking hat. And not in the cool, talking hat kinda way.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Linkin800

• Choppy words and a sloppy flow
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 06:09:10 PM »
I bet you've never played Mario Party 8 in your entire life.

axtualy I own the game. I managed to beat story mode to. And he can be annoying after playing the game for so long. If you don't belive I own it quiz me on some stuff thats in the game.
Time is repeating itself. Why you say? Look at the Wii and NES and you'll know why.

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 06:19:02 PM »
MC Ballyhoo sucks. He's loud, ugly as sin and to top it all off, he has a talking hat. And not in the cool, talking hat kinda way.

Have talking hats ever been cool?
-Your friendly neighborhood potato.

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 06:30:34 PM »
Come to think of it, no. So I guess Mc Ballyhoo sucks even worse now.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 06:33:40 PM »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 06:34:46 PM »
Does it talk or does it "quack"?

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 07:11:44 PM »
Oh, he talks. All the time. ALL THE TIME.
No! I don't want that!

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 07:42:07 PM »
So I guess talking hats aren't cool at all. Even if they're from Legend of Zelda.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2008, 09:46:43 PM »
My brother and I tend to trade off "DAH HA HAAAAs" whenever Mario Party 8 is mentioned.

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2008, 10:19:11 PM »
Yeah, my brother and I do the same thing except we say "No no!"

Print