Print

Author Topic: Super Paper Mario RPG: Finding Tippi  (Read 13681 times)

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2007, 02:12:44 PM »
At first I didn't wanna join because my fave character had been taken(first one taken, too!), but I got another idea so can I join now?

(edited because some people are very, very picky)

Mimi(figures)
HP: 20
FP: 10
Attacks: Rubee Toss ~ does 3 damage
Imitate ~ copies appearance and attacks of enemy or ally(2 FP)
Six Legged Freak(basically turns into the Mimider) ~ Rubee Toss power doubles, Imitate cannot be used(lasts 3 turns)(4 FP)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 09:13:16 AM by GiftedGirl »
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2007, 03:02:33 PM »
Yup, you can join in after this battle.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2007, 04:22:58 PM »
Yay!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 07:44:55 PM »
"Nerr!" Francis came running "Sorry I'm late!" Francis took out his lappy and summoned a meowbomb on Enemy minion! Meow bomb exploded! It destroys enemy minion!

Enemy 1: 10 HP
Enemy 2:  9 HP
Enemy Minion: Out!

Francis:

HP: 10/10
FP: 7/10
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 08:29:24 PM »
"It's about time you put those comics down!" Count Bleck chuckled menacingly.  He waved his staff; lightning flies out of it, and hits Enemy 2.

Enemy 2: 7 HP
Regards, Uncle Dolan

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2007, 10:12:24 PM »
GG, you fail, Mimi only has six legs in her "mimimimimimi" form!

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2007, 07:24:05 AM »
D Enemy #1 attacks! Count Bleck is slammed!

Count Bleck: 8

D Enemy #2 attacks! O'Chunks takes a hit! It's critical! 2X the damage!

O'Chunks: 6

O'Chunks began to pound his chest and stomp his feet in an attempt to scare the enemy. "Arigh' yeh wee littl' bugga'," he explained in his heavy scottish accent. "Im gonna take teh wind outta yeh! Literally!" He stood firm to the ground and began to charge up his devastating special move. Some of his other party members new what was coming next; Count Bleck, O'Chunks' former boss, took notice right away. A small sweat drop ran down his cheek as he stepped back a few feet. "Oh my," said Count Bleck. "I think we all should stay a fair distance when he unleashes this..." The others obeyed, but stayed close to the enemy so that they could still attack. Meanwhile, O'Chunks continued to stomp the ground. Though he wasn't really shaking the environment around him, O'Chunks was making a fair amount of noise. Yet it did nothing to frighten the lifeless creatures. They all just continued to float like total morons. O'Chunks took it personally, even though the dimensional enemies didn't have the brain capacity to become frightened. He looked down and kicked the air the entire crew was "floating" in. "I guess I ain't as intimidatin’ as I used teh be..." he sighed.

O'Chunks is charging up for a big fart! He has to skip this turn in order to do it.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 07:34:19 AM by PaperLuigi »

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2007, 09:15:21 AM »
GG, you fail, Mimi only has six legs in her "mimimimimimi" form!

Picky picky. Well you're in luck, I edited it just for you, Mr Details.

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2007, 12:06:34 PM »
It's Blue Toad's (Dimentio's) turn to attack.

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2007, 02:13:22 PM »
"Well...isn't that abominable..." said Dimentio, a sprightly expression expanding across his black and white countenance.  He was commenting on O'Chunks and how his cheeks were positively flushed with rosy concentration.  "Perhaps I shall initiate an attack that is a little less cloying, hm?"     
"Yes, please!" Mimi said, backing even farther away from the Scottish brute, "This guy's starting to make me jittery!" 
"Well, I'm sure that its mighty punch will be worth the acrid backfire," said the jester, "for if it isn't, O'Chunks most certainly wasted a perfectly good opportunity to attack."
"...'Ey!..." came a blatant response from O'Chunks, who found it hard to speak while...establishing...his next affront.  "Get on with it!" 
"Of course, my apologies..."

Dimentio extended his midnight-black hands until they stretched an invisible accordion all the way across his glimmering chest.  A great, star-shaped ball formed within the space between, and as it became increasingly ample in volume, it grew powerful enough to gilt the jester's face with a golden flicker. 

Using Star Spear, Dimentio cast a damaging blow to Enemy #2 (whose name is actually Fred)!

Enemy #1:  10 HP
Fred:  5 HP   
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 02:16:57 PM by The Blue Toad »
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2007, 04:25:23 PM »
"Nerrrrrr!" Francis added with joy, "These guys look so high-technicaaal! I bet the guys from the forums will flip when they see this!" Francis took out his camera and got a pic of Fred! In bright, eye watering flash Francis' Dizziness failed!

Enemy 1: 10HP
Fred: 3HP

Francis:
HP:10
FP:7

It's now Count Bleck's Turn! (Kojinka)

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2007, 04:36:09 PM »
It's actually Mega Sonic's turn, then Kojinka, then you...but since the battle is coming to a close, it can be Kojinka, then Mega Sonic, then me.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2007, 05:05:44 PM »
"Your time is up, says Count Bleck!"  Count Bleck raised his arms.  A black hole started to form; he threw it at Fred.   Fred was sucked into the vortex. 
"Nerrrrr!  Schweeet!" Francis cried.
"Just wait my nerdy chameleon chum," Dimentio said.  "The fireworks has yet to begin."  Everyone else could vouch for that.
The black hole spit Fred out.  He stumbled, and fell limp.
"We will travel the far ends of every dimension, brave all obstacles to find Timpani!" the heartsick Count cried.

Fred: down

Count Bleck
HP: 8
FP: 9
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2007, 07:48:01 AM »
"Gagh!" O'Chunks pounded his fists against his chest once more. "I cannot wait much longa' for yeh to attack, Luigi! I gotta release it now!"

O'Chunks attacks with big fart! PaperLuigi flips a coin...heads, the attack does 8 damage, Tails, it does four...It's heads! Critical damage! The other space enemy is named Bob, btw.

Bob: 2 HP

The Space enemy attacks O'Chunks!

O'Chunks: 4

After The Blue Toad Attacks,  it's his turn to write the next chapter and present the next enemies we will fight.

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2007, 01:34:47 PM »
Then I can join in, right? :3

Print