Print

Author Topic: who mario's parents are  (Read 25405 times)

lexc123

• EXPERT
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2011, 04:26:18 PM »
Hey, why don't we ever see bowsers wife anymore? 'Cuz she sure had a lot of kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUST LOVE M&L

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2011, 04:31:56 PM »
Anymore? When did we ever see her?

I wonder if she's Japanese, since Wendy's (also the only girl) initials are W.O.K (Wendy O Koopa)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

lexc123

• EXPERT
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2011, 07:07:24 PM »
Oh crud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like just had the game I saw her in!!!!!! like a week ago. and then i acted like an idiot and sold the darned thing on ebay!!!!!! crap!!!!
MUST LOVE M&L

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2011, 08:45:36 PM »
...She doesn't appear in any Mario game anywhere.

Yet you're not a troll. :J

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2011, 11:45:42 PM »
Maybe the mother is Hookbill Koopa

Absence of proof that it's a he? Large enough for Bowser? Dull enough for him to take advantage of, then dump once he's got the soldiers he needs?

Yes

Or it could be Daisy
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2011, 01:49:01 AM »
She obviously divorced him. Who the heck would want to stay married to Bowser anyway?

Alternatively, you could say the Koopalings are his nephews and niece instead of his kids. At least that explains why they all look different. (Why do I keep repeating this theory?)

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2011, 04:59:26 AM »
Who the heck would want to stay married to Bowser anyway?

One could argue that Peach secretly wants to marry Bowser, given that a) she's been kidnapped by him at least 60 times, b) she never hires bodyguards or Mario to protect her at all times, and c) she's never had Bowser tried and executed.

I could just be missing the point, but you never know.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 09:59:36 AM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2011, 01:05:30 PM »
a) I dunno how being kidnapped a lot would possess someone to marry their kidnapper.

b) She dies have bodyguards (Those Toads that carry spears) but they're complete wusses (like in Super Mario Galaxy when they cower behind Peach at the mere sight of Bowser).

c) I think there's some sort of politics involved when trying to have the head of a neighboring kingdom executed. Plus you actually have to capture someone before you can put them on trial, which so far Peach hasn't.

Either way, the notion of Peach secretly liking Bowser sure has fueled a lot of shippers. 9_9

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2011, 02:09:45 PM »
a) I dunno how being kidnapped a lot would possess someone to marry their kidnapper.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2011, 03:34:12 PM »
but they're complete wusses (like in Super Mario Galaxy when they cower behind Peach at the mere sight of Bowser).

Again, hire Mario. Better yet, hire Wario. He loves money and he's pretty strong.

c) I think there's some sort of politics involved when trying to have the head of a neighboring kingdom executed. Plus you actually have to capture someone before you can put them on trial, which so far Peach hasn't.

She's had plenty of opportunities. Remember the end of Mario Galaxy? Yeah, I do.

b) She dies have bodyguards

lulz
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2011, 03:50:49 PM »
Mario's a free spirit, he isn't gonna take a job where you literally can't turn your back for a moment. The time it took for Peach to get kidnapped at the start of NSMB was shorter than a pee break.

I think the good guys are honestly surprised each time Bowser kidnaps Peach, like they expect him to not do it again. I mean, he seems a nice enough guy when racing karts and playing tennis, right? Maybe he just has a problem similar to kleptomania that he simply can't control and Mario can't blame him for it
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2011, 04:11:43 PM »
Maybe he just has a problem similar to kleptomania that he simply can't control and Mario can't blame him for it

Maybe Peach knows that and that is part of the reason she hasn't done anything at this point.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

A

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2011, 06:15:33 PM »
Nah, man, she already likes him and that's why she lets him kidnap her. Causality goes the other way, dig?
"I was going to post and say "I have one of those!" because I recognized the hair immediately, but then the rest of the pic loaded and I nearly spit my drink out."
1-800-COLLECT: SAVE A BUCK OR TWO!!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2011, 06:23:16 AM »
Oh, hey, this too:

In the upper-right there, is that Mario and Luigi's father? Or maybe grandfather? He's got the same yellow shirt, blue overalls, and Mario mustache as Mario's father from Issunboshi.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2011, 06:41:19 AM »
What is that? The world's trashiest framed painting?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print