Print

Author Topic: Nintendo's online plans...?  (Read 1905 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: November 06, 2002, 08:37:55 AM »
Has Nintendo announced anything regarding their online plans for the GameCube? I haven't heard anything mentioned recently -  but ironically, Nintendo has just confirmed a release of SEGA's Phantasy Star Online: Episodes 1 and 2 for the GameCube...

How could they release an online game for the GameCube if there aren't any official plans yet?
-------------------------------------------
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2002, 12:05:40 AM »
That IS all you think about. The industry. You think very little about the games. That's kinda funny.
All I've heard (other than the Phantasy Star Online things) is that they're going to release their modems this month, I believe.
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2002, 10:52:54 AM »
I am interested on how well Nintendo and Sony are doing in the video game industry to determine how successful they will be in the future...that's all! Why do you have to be so critical about everything I (and others) say?

Anyway, I was also wondering the price ($$)for setting up a service to play Nintendo's online games...
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2002, 12:19:21 AM »
I'm not really that critical... I'm just wondering why this is most of what you post about... don't be mad at me... I can't take it...
That was a joke.

Print