Print

Author Topic: What's your opinion?  (Read 1866 times)

« on: July 24, 2002, 08:39:23 AM »
To be honest, I do not like the idea of Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, where Yoshi talks like he does in Yoshi's Story.  I thought that was a voice for a "baby Yoshi", and in Yoshi's Island, he does not look like a baby.  I prefer his regular sound effects, cause when he talks like a baby, he sounds like a duck.

Secondly, if they can produce a good as game as Super Mario Sunshine, why can't they do a new 2-D one instead of re-releasing every frikkin' game again and again!  I am not gonna throw away 50 bucks to buy a game I already have made for a smaller screen with the same mini-game as the first two.

I'm getting G&W4!

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2002, 09:03:18 AM »
i guess i would agree if i had Yoshis Island, but since i don't, i think that i'll be getting SMA3.  thats just my opinion tho.

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2002, 09:56:38 AM »
The regular sound effects are the SNES version. The "hrrrrrrrm!"s and stuff are the new, improved version.

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2002, 10:01:47 AM »
They don't have Mario Bros. in SMA3. They replaced it with Donkey Kong Plus.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2002, 11:50:57 AM »
What?

But SMA3 and DKP are seperate games, are they not?  It said on the menu for SMA3 Mario Bros., but it's not confirmed that it's on, just a demo, but DKP would be great, but Nintendo says it's a seperate game!

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2002, 09:02:45 PM »
I think it's good that they're re-releasing old games. I miss the great old games I played on the SNES, I play them on ROMs now but it's just not the same (not to mention illegal :p). Re-releasing the games lets you play your old favourites, even when their original system is hopelessly outdated. Not only that, but the GBA is portable, and the SNES kind of isn't. It's like that old Sega commercial where a kid id trying to play video games on an airplane, but his extension cord isn't long enough to reach his house. ^_^ I mean, I don't think I'll be buying any of the Mario Advance games unless I win the lottery, but I think it's a good idea.

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Print