Print

Author Topic: Mariology (serious posts wanted)  (Read 476288 times)

« Reply #150 on: July 08, 2005, 04:13:17 AM »
All the worlds are linked yes even Metoid and Kirby. The Crazy Hand and the Master Hand are god thingies and they only exsist too get there butts kicked by the the likes of Mario and Co.
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #151 on: July 13, 2005, 01:19:52 AM »
I think Bowser is a man in a suit who walks around in it because he's ugly!!

1-up

Edited by - Yoshi64 on 7/13/2005 12:20:29 AM
1-up

« Reply #152 on: July 13, 2005, 11:30:48 PM »
Peach's Family theory #1: Peach is human, but she rules a kingdom of (Mostly) Mushroom People, and her grandmother is revealed as a mushroom people as well. So that means the her mother was human, but her father was a mushroom person. Peach's parents must fell in love and got married after Peach was born or she would of had gentics from her dad and would either be short like the mushroom people or would of had a mushroom head; unless peach was adopted, but I doubt that. both parents might of dissapeared when  Boswer first attacked in the first super mario game.

Peach's family theory 2: Peach probably had a normal when she was little, but dissapeared. the mushroom king must of discover Peach and aopted her. Peach's dad must of dissapeared when Bowser attacked in the first super mario game. Peach probably decided to remain as princess but she probably still has hope that
her father is still alive.

Bowser & Koopa Kids: how did Bowser get his own kids? Many say that bowser did had a wife, but just died. I think Bowser just got DNA of himself and used magic (or hired Kamek or another Magikoopa to use magic) to make koopa kids. THe possible reason why the kooplings look different from bowser is either that he wanted them to be "unique" or the magic was powerful enough to make them look similar to bowser. But with the failure  for the koopa kids to defeat mario, Bowser decided to create another koopa kid, but this time he was able create this one into his own exact image. Thus he was given the name Bowser Jr.

Bowser apperance comapared to normal koopas: If bowser is a koopa, why doesn't he look like one? Well according to the TMK website, Bowser's name in the Japanesse Super Mario Brothers manual was Big Devil Koopa. So Bowser must be half Demon and half Koopa. Since he was already half demon when he was young, Kamek must of used magic to genetically altered bowser into a half demon when he was borned. Since Bowser is half demon and he used his DNA to make the kooplings, they are half demon too. Bowser being half demon is probably why he was in a background of flames in the intro movie in super smash brothers Melee when the game is starts. This also explains why he can breathe fire and normal Koopas can't. But how can the Fire bro koopas (from Paper Mario 2 and SMB3) can breathe fire then?

« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2005, 08:24:48 PM »
Peach does have quite a few questions attached to her past.  I can only assume that Peach wasn't born into the Royal, at least not genetically (she may have been adopted as an infant).  One thing I want to mention is that in England, you can't become king or queen if you married into the family; you're stuck as a prince or a princess.  This might explain why Peach is human yet the rest of the family are toads, as well as why she remains a princess despite the apparent absence of any other authoritative figure.  The only question there is, who did she marry?  Did she marry the king of the Mushroom Kingdom back when he was only a prince?  Or did there used to be a Prince Toadstool who isn't there anymore?

I have a theory that the Koopa Kids were created through black magic using Bowser's own essence and that each kid represents a different part of his personality.  My interperetation of it goes as follows:

Ludwig von Koopa- Creativity

Lemmy Koopa- Humour

Roy Koopa- Strength

Iggy Koopa- Insanity

Wendy O. Koopa- Greed

Morton Koopa Jr.- Hunger

Larry Koopa- Confusion

After these "failed attempts" at creating a suitable heir, Bowser then created another clone that combined all these traits into a single being: Bowser Jr.  Or at least, that's how my theory goes ;).

As for Bowser's appearance, that's a toughy.  I've heard a number of theories on the matter, including the possibility that Bowser is a different race entirely and has nothing to do with Koopas on anything other than a social level, the possibility that he was once a normal Koopa who was altered through magic, or even, as you said, the possibility that he's a half-breed of a koopa and something else.

-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."

« Reply #154 on: July 15, 2005, 10:20:44 AM »
The "Paper Mario Universe" is part of the regular Mario World. Appendix A: The Lands of Plit

Dinosaur Island: Includes the world map of Super Mario World, not excluding Yoshi’s Island, which, individually, contains the map of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island. Neither area has any government, and Yoshi’s Island is home to the largest population of Yoshis on Plit. It has no standing army. The Dark Mines (Bowser’s HQ in Super Mario World) lie under the central pool and are, to all knowledge, uninhabited.

Kooparian: Includes all the lands of the Super Mario Bros. 3 map, each one representing a separate kingdom under the command of its respective Koopaling king or queen. Despite each kingdom’s possession of an army, all the individual armies are loosely united under the distant rule of King Bowser. Dark Land is, to all knowledge, uninhabited except for bandits and thievery guilds.

The Mushroom Kingdom: Includes the world map for Super Mario RPG, sans Nimbus Land, Vista Hill, and Yo’ster Isle. Towns and lands from Paper Mario are placed arbitrarily in the same general area that the Plumber’s Pad, Bandit’s Way, etc. are placed in the SMRPG world map, according to the ordering of the overworld in Paper Mario. Lavalava Island is found off the coast of this area, towards the equator. The Mushroom Village is the town called the Mushroom Kingdom in SMRPG and serves as the capital for the Mushroom Kingdom in this novel. The Mushroom Kingdom is an aristocratic republic, with the princess as a figurehead of the old monarchy and the chairperson of the current Senate.

Nimbus Land: Includes the cloud-bound kingdom as represented in SMRPG. It sprouts off of Land’s End, which is part of the Mushroom Kingdom, and becomes Nimbus Land after the Vine Highway, which is neutral territory. The form of government is an absolute monarchy, and enrollment in the Nimbian Royal Army is mandatory for all males under a certain age.

Proarctica: Includes all the north pole ice cap of Plit and is, to all knowledge, completely uninhabited. Almost nothing is known about this mysterious place.

Salinia: Salinia is basically the Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door game map, which includes Rogueport, Boggly Woods, Twilight Town, etc. At the beginning of Songs of the Silent Age, it is revealed to no longer be a territory of the Mushroom Kingdom. (Chapter Six: The Revelation at Rose Town.)

Sarasaland: Includes the lands detailed in Super Mario Land. Little is known about the four regions of Sarasaland, but they have recently, and apparently, been united under a new republic. The whereabouts of the old monarchy, including Princess Daisy, are unknown.

Tropacine Isles: Includes the Isles Soshi, Uliania, and Delfino. The first is largely uninhabited due to a frequently active volcano, and the second is home to an agrarian society of Pianta. Delfino serves as the capital of the Islands, and contains all of the lands presented in Super Mario Sunshine. Most of the Noki population resides in a chain of underwater cities peppered between the Tropacine Isles, the hidden capital of which is rumored to be known as Meridian. There once existed a loosely connected army of Noki, Pianta, and Yoshis that were formed largely to protect sea trade from pirate groups.

Vista Hill: Includes the massive castle of King Bowser of the Royal Koopa Kingdom. Although it contains a formidable army and navy, including an extensive underground community and training grounds, King Bowser also holds a loose command over the armies of his seven children, who rule over the seven habitable kingdoms of Kooparian.

Yo’ster Isle: A free province of the Mushroom Kingdom without need of any government. Holding the second-largest population of Yoshis in the world, it is a favored vacation spot for thrill-seekers and lovers of the Yoshi race.

"We''re sorry you didn''t win any money, but you will be receiving a broken clavicle and a jar of olives courtesy of Match Game"-Gene Rayburn

Edited by - Tingrio on 7/15/2005 9:27:29 AM
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #155 on: July 15, 2005, 11:27:07 AM »
How could you see Mario's parents,I thaought he was wasrped to the Mushroom Kingdom

« Reply #156 on: July 15, 2005, 11:27:59 AM »
How could you see Mario's parents,I thaought he was warped to the Mushroom Kingdom

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #157 on: July 15, 2005, 12:16:11 PM »
You people are CRAZY! It's a GAME! Even more, it's a MARIO game! They have no plot! Why bother starting a topic on this when it has no plot to speak of. Besides, Mario parents are probably toasters or something.

Well, this is where the signature goes...
every

« Reply #158 on: July 15, 2005, 01:39:39 PM »
Oh, but the parents are real and Plit has it's own history. According to Yoshi's Island 2: Xoshi's Story, Songs of the Silent Age and many more stories that I've read. Even my book series that I'm working on called The Chronicles of Tingrio shows the history of Plit.

"We''re sorry you didn''t win any money, but you will be receiving a broken clavicle and a jar of olives courtesy of Match Game"-Gene Rayburn

« Reply #159 on: July 15, 2005, 03:35:26 PM »
You have very interesting interperetations of the Marioverse, Tingrio.  Did you find some of this information or is most of it simply personal speculation?  In either case, I'd like to hear more, even if I don't agree with certain parts.

Oh, and where does everybody get the name Plit from?  I keep seeing it everywhere, but as far as I know it's never been mentioned in any of the games or comics or anything.

« Reply #160 on: July 18, 2005, 09:11:33 AM »
I found most of this information reading Songs of the Silent Age. Laplithia was my own creation if you've read my first reply in this topic (just a few pages back). I'm not sure where got the name Plit from. I'm thinking it is Pipe and planet fused as one, but I'm really not sure where Plit came from.
Here is one of the places on Plit that I created myself...

Yosirus Island: A island below the equator where the native island yoshis use the legendary magic of the mystical shaman-yoshi Yosirus. Treasure hides one a small island part of Yosirus Island named the 100,000 Dollar Pyramid (after that very same game show) Both islands have a tropical scenery (of course) and are also very warm and humid in all seasons.
Thers's more to come and I'll give more information about Laplithia next time I reply.

Edited by - Tingrio on 7/18/2005 8:12:56 AM

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #161 on: July 18, 2005, 12:31:47 PM »
I think that Mario is actually a clone of Mario, but disguised as the original Mario so as to divert attention away from the fact that the clone Mario actually killed the clone of the original clone Mario, who in turn killed the original clone's Mario clone's clone.

Well, this is where the signature goes...
every

« Reply #162 on: July 18, 2005, 04:59:12 PM »
Forgive my ignorance, but what is Songs of the Silent Age?

« Reply #163 on: July 19, 2005, 06:39:27 PM »
Songs of the Silent Age is a fan fiction I've read at the Nintendo Writer's Paradise. That's where I got all the information from and your question was not ingorant.

Edited by - Tingrio on 7/19/2005 6:26:11 PM

« Reply #164 on: October 01, 2005, 08:51:32 PM »
Time to update this sucker! *cracks knuckles and punches a bed red button that sets off an alarm*  Ahahaha!

I updated this because I had this idea i wanted to share.  Someone once asked why the Yoshis always wear saddles and somehow I got an idea why.  Here goes: the Yoshis are a specie of dinosarus that have lived for thousands of years and multiplied like colorful bunnies, but didn't always wear sandles.  But then one day a wise old gray Yoshi who was close to death either had a vision or went ahead in time somehow and saw Mario riding them to save their Island and their babies.  He quickly told the other Yoshis about this and they all got so excited they decided to wear sandles so that as soon as this Mario guy showed up any one of them could help him.  And maybe in Yoshi's Island they just didn't recognize him as the saviour of their world.

Wow, Tingrio has some really deep and interesting stuff there.  Good imagination!

Edit: Dude!  I didn't realise how many spelling errors I made!

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 10/7/2005 4:04:35 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Print