Print

Author Topic: Super Princess PEACH ?? C´mon be more serious  (Read 17581 times)

« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2005, 01:21:01 AM »
Yes, frostbite, Nintendo has a new system out. It's cool.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2005, 01:38:13 AM »
Several release dates:

Luigi

1st Appearance: Mario Bros Arcade, 1983
1st Solo Game: Mario is Missing, July 1993
Notable Appearance: Super Mario Bros 2 USA, October 1988

Peach
1st Appearance: Super Mario Bros, October 1985
1st Solo Game: Super Princess Peach, 2005?
Notable Appearance: Super Mario Bros 2 USA, October 1988

Waluigi
1st Appearance: Mario Tennis, August 2000
1st Solo Game: ?????
Notable Appearance: None

As you can see, Luigi has a ten year gap between his debut and first solo games, while Peach has twenty years. However, this means we could be waiting until about 2020 until a Waluigi game, unless Nintendo manages to sneak him into a Wario game.

But then:

Diddy Kong
1st Appearance: Donkey Kong Country, November 1994
1st Solo Game: Diddy Kong Racing, 1999
Notable Appearance: Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong’s Quest, December 1995

However, Diddy Kong only had to wait 5 years for his shot in the spotlight (?), so a Waluigi game could be coming sooner than we thought.

Whoo... long post!

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2005, 01:55:59 PM »
Waluigi is going to star in the last game for the cube(which is the real reason the most common colors are purple and black which are waluigis colors) it will be called Waluigis dump it will be Waluigi finding that everytime one of the others gets an adventurew they get the girl at the end(Mario-Peach Luigi-well he saved Eclair but realized he really loved Daisy Wario-well their was Mona from Wario Ware but he didnt really save her from anything) Waluigi with the help of his new allies Stanly The bugman Wart and others have decided they want respect too

Waluigi's Dump
RPG

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2005, 04:09:00 PM »
I'd say that Spelling/Grammar-Check should be in the game.  It IS neglected...
"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2005, 07:57:46 PM »
i kinda lik da idea of SPP then my cuzin and all of the peach fans can finally hav peach in a solo game and proberly Waluigi will hav a solo game in a year or more.
[= [   ] =]DS touching is
[+ [   ]::]good.

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2005, 12:55:19 AM »
Actually, a Wario Land 5/ Wario World 2 game with both Wario brothers in it would be nice, and then an appearance by Waluigi in the next SSB-- it would be interesting to see what Waluigi can do!

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2005, 09:04:44 AM »
What kind of moves would he have, though?  Wario is really strong, and Waluigi is...?

-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."
-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2005, 07:35:47 PM »
Well, as seen in Mario Party 3, Waluigi is very clever and has a devastating kick. Another thing I observed from Mario Party 3 was that he shows no respect for people's property and enjoys employing species found in Bowser's troops to help him annex facilities. So goes my hypothesis, anyway.

"What? A half-gallon already?"
- Ian "Suffix"

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2005, 09:36:54 PM »
That's an interesting point, actually. Wario wasn't in either Smash Bros. game, and it's kind of too bad. Wario's a cool Nintendo character and a very well-known one, and he's obviously got good fighting abilities. If they ever make another Smash Bros. game, they ought to put Wario in it (and perhaps Waluigi too).
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2005, 12:30:28 PM »
look at Mario Power Tennis  for his speial powers he can stop time anbd crap Waluigi would rock

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2005, 03:01:45 AM »
Wario has the girl he saved from Wario land 4.
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2005, 01:43:38 PM »
can you really count her though I mean she was lie 4 different things includin a mr GAW type character Mona is much better

« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2005, 09:23:08 PM »
Luigi Simpson, how can you come to a conclusion that Diddy Kong's first starring role was DKR when it was obviously DKC2. His name was in the title, and he was the main character. So by logic, he only had to wait one year to get his first starring role.

RedSavageWarrior: So now I have the Evil Plastic Talking Masturbating Plant of Doom
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2005, 10:18:55 PM »
Sorry. I made a mistake- you're right Mr. Wiggles.

Anyway, I always thought that Waluigi would have some kind of cool attack, like ice. Waluigi is a great character, and I would hate to see him go to waste.

Epitaph No.1: I told you I was sick!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2005, 10:59:56 PM »
A weird way to mess up the Mario series would be to give them elements, as follows:

Luigi: Earth!
Mario: Fire!
Wario: Wind
Waluigi: Water!
Peach: Heart!

GO, PLANET!

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print