Print

Author Topic: There should be a crossover  (Read 2962 times)

« on: July 25, 2005, 09:06:38 AM »
I think somewhere along the line in the not too distant future another nintendo character e.g. Samus, link or Kirby should make a crossover into the mushroom kingdom. Even if it is just for one game it should happen. Imagine Samus Aran blasting koopas out the way and fire-mario fireballing a metroid.

Edited by - luigi_king1 on 7/25/2005 8:10:34 AM

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 10:59:37 AM »
If anything, I think either Link or Kirby would be the most probable characters to make appearances in the Mushroom Kingdom.

They already kind of have links to one another.  (no pun intended)

-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."
-----------------------------
"The bigger they are, the harder I fight."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 12:38:51 PM »
Samus and Link both appeared in Super Mario RPG, even though they weren't playable characters.

Depending on your preferences, this signature is either funny, thought-provoking, dramatic, or something else.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 01:14:39 PM »
Nor was Luigi, but he never made an appearance...

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 03:26:02 PM »
That's a good point.

"It's impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 05:26:50 PM »
No, there shouldn't.

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2005, 05:45:09 PM »
Uhhh, what do you think Super Smash Bros. was?
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2005, 07:26:31 PM »
A fighting game designed to create fangasms?

Kelso: Guys this is a game of Cat & Mouse between me & Hyde. I''m gonna make him admit he''s been going out with Jackie behind my back.
Fez: Guys, what happens in Cat & Mouse if the cat is retarded?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2005, 07:42:57 PM »
already happened, smash brothers meelee, and they do blast koopas inb adventure mode

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2005, 07:53:03 PM »
Fireballs wouldn't do too much to a Metroid.

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2005, 07:56:52 PM »
And I don't think Mario could topple a Like-Like without a weapon....or his mighty gas gotten from bad Mushrooms.

"YOU FOOOOOLS!!! YOU''VE MESSED WITH THE NATURAL ORDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" ~ The story telling crow from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2005, 08:52:55 PM »
I can picture a game where King DeDeDe sends Kirby into another dimension,The Mushroom Kingdom.And King DeDeDeDe goes there to wreak havoc in another universe.IMO Kirby appeals to younger kids, so he will be reconized among most players I suppose.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 11:33:17 PM by PaperMario »

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2005, 10:19:11 PM »
lol, for some reason, PaperMario, what you just said created an image in my mind of Bowser holding Dedede's hammer up in the air, and DeDeDe frantically jumping up and down to get it, but Bowser pulls it just out of reach every time...hahaha.  But yeah, that would be cool if Bowser and King DeDeDe decided to work together, so naturally Kirby and MArio will too...now that I type it...that sounds like an awesome game.

“A wagon full of pamcakes?  In the Champeen ship?!  I’d like to see ya try!” ~ Homestar Runner        
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2005, 12:49:39 AM »
Thanks, Blue T.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 11:32:11 PM by PaperMario »

Print