Print

Author Topic: Mario Vs. Donkey Kong - World 5-6+ High Score in 15 seconds  (Read 3398 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: March 24, 2010, 10:31:52 PM »
Hey everyone! As you've seen by a fairly recent topic in Mario Chat, I have been playing Mario Vs. Donkey Kong, since I had never played it before. After having obtained 100%, I'd have to say that I love the game a lot. I have been experimenting with some levels and thought "Why not make a video?" That's exactly what I did, and this video is the result. This video demonstrates a shortcut I have found that transforms level 5-6+, a normally annoying level, to an extremely easy one while getting the high score of 18,500 at the same time. Be aware that you must do the level almost exactly like I have to complete it in time. Without further ado, here's the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76W4LS-oQNg&fmt=18

Enjoy, and be sure to check out my profile for more cool videos!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 03:33:45 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 11:50:14 AM »
You made a typo: a shortcut I have found that transforms level 5-9+. Shouldn't that be 5-6+? :p

Good job on finding that shortcut! I may have to dig my game out now and try it.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 03:37:45 PM »
Yeah, sorry about that. I originally called the level 5-9+ because I'm used to seeing an 8 or 9 at the end of a world, and I forgot that the plus worlds had fewer levels than normal worlds. Thanks!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print