Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 225874 times)

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #750 on: June 17, 2009, 08:24:01 PM »
what

At least my colors match. :D
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #751 on: June 17, 2009, 08:34:13 PM »
I think them not matching was his point.  I had no problem reading it with the correct words.  I paused at "gray" though, I expected to see "grey" because that's my frequent misspelling.  I think having some of them hard to read against the grey background made it somehow easier to think the word instead of the color. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #752 on: June 17, 2009, 08:53:56 PM »

Just forget it. I can't even insult anyone properly on the internet anymore. Christ.

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #753 on: June 18, 2009, 12:34:32 PM »
I don't remember all of this one either, but now that I'm recording them again, I think I'll be able to remember them better.

Some corporation or something had absorbed a large volume of the Earth's water for some sort of experiment. I and some other guy were in a room that looked like a bedroom, sitting on chairs and looking at some kind of screen that detailed all of this. We saw that one of the lakes around Finland had been completely drained, and I presumed that that was about the extent of the drainage around the world, but then the globe on the screen rotated to show a gigantic land bridge between North America and Europe that was apparently caused by the lowering of worldwide sea level.

This part of the dream may or may not be related to the one above. I'm not sure if that guy was the same guy as here, but in any case, I was with someone else in a wooded area. We were supposed to be in a cabin of some sort, spying on some "enemies", who may or may not have been that corporation responsible for the water crisis. My field of vision was sort of like one of those online village games (I don't actually play any, mind you) - it shifted to reveal the enemy's base, where I saw houses with purply-blue roofs.

Then the dream abruptly shifted focus (as seems to be a common theme with mine), and I was playing a video game. I think it was supposed to be Sonic 2006, and I was playing as Silver in a level that looked kind of like Super Mario Galaxy's Melty Molten Galaxy. There was some kind of display on the left side of the screen that had the time I needed to complete it in to get an "S" rank for the level. I stared at it for a second, looked at my time and realized there were about 2 seconds left before that time was up, and then stared at the fiery rock in front of me that was apparently the end of the level. I hovered toward it, but time ran out, so I reappeared back at my original location (apparently I could "rewind") and did it faster this time, getting to the end just in time for the S rank.

For those of you who read the ones I posted after last Christmas, I'm currently in the process of 100%-ing Sonic 2006, so I guess it would make sense it's showing up in my dreams again. :P
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

« Reply #754 on: June 25, 2009, 10:34:25 AM »
Last night i had a dream where:

-Shigeru Myamoto had a heart attack after spending to much time with some very, VERY ANGRY guy...
-Knuckles the echidna had somehow managed to get himself into Super Mario 64, and a whole lot of koopas were running around the castle grounds...
-And someone turned Toadsworth into a pizza...

...Well, that was weird...

« Reply #755 on: June 26, 2009, 03:49:37 AM »
What is the weirdest dream you ever had?

mine was when I found myself in a beat up mustang and i drove right into every car i saw, then i fell off the overpass and onto a gient red button, then the world exploded, then i herd an evil laugh, then a bunch of text saying "You Won The Game" started showing up while a victory song played.

personaly i blame the 3 hours of burnout i had played just before i went to slee

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #756 on: June 26, 2009, 03:52:34 AM »
If I may direct your attention over to this thread...

« Reply #757 on: June 26, 2009, 03:55:08 AM »
If I may direct your attention over to this thread...

STFU!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #758 on: June 26, 2009, 03:59:53 AM »
Hey man. Chill out, would you? Insulting and yelling at other members is no way to get on anyone's good side. Except TEM's.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #759 on: June 26, 2009, 04:12:03 AM »
STFU!

You kno wat im srry, man, i just dident notice that other thread when i posted this one and i got upset =(

Forgive?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #760 on: June 26, 2009, 04:18:41 AM »
There were no grudges held in the first place.

So uh, yeah sure.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #761 on: June 26, 2009, 12:02:43 PM »
That was a beatdown of epic proportions.
every

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #762 on: June 29, 2009, 11:53:37 AM »
So, I was apparently a hero in an action movie, and yet still myself. I walked into a small airplane to learn how to fly it, with this other person in there being my guide (I think it was a girl, but I can't remember). We were flying over an ocean. In the middle of the lesson, a swarm of flying robots came out of nowhere and started attacking the airplane. The plane had no weapons, so we couldn't fight them off. I decided to nose-dive into the ocean, hoping the robots would follow and short-circuit, and then we could escape. I did, but the robots continued functioning. I held out for a while until the water pressure became too high for us to possibly escape. Seeing that we were doomed, I reset time to the point right before the lesson.

First I could reset time in a video game, and now in real life? Wow.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #763 on: June 29, 2009, 01:17:10 PM »
There was a McDonalds in my house, and they had Mario toys. I got two Happy Meals and got Peach and Rosalina, and was about to get a third one, but I got sidetracked and went upstairs for something. When I came back down, I saw a huge, hairy, shirtless old guy over on the left, facing into the living room, and a tiny little shirtless old guy repeatedly bumping into his back. I turned right, into the kitchen which was now the McDonalds, and saw that it was a huge line of mostly nude hairy old guys lining up for hamburgers, because someone had told them that they didn't complain about them here. Shortly afterward, I gave up on getting any more toys, because I knew I was waking up.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #764 on: June 29, 2009, 04:01:20 PM »
I just clicked this thread without realizing which thread it was and read CE7's post very confusedly.

Print