Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 225878 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #780 on: August 07, 2009, 11:54:13 AM »
Especially the part about #tmk.  I've never seen you in #tmk.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #781 on: August 08, 2009, 11:00:21 PM »
Not clear who I was, but everybody else in this one was a Smash Bro or a Cold Stone employee. I think I was just me but no one really addressed me, nor did I view myself.

So, I was up in the mountains. In the pit of the steep valley could be seen a lake. Captain Falcon nearly falls to his doom trying to get some acorns from a bush growing on the side of the canyon. I helped him get them. They were green, slightly spiky, and grew in clusters. I gave them to him and he said he wanted more, so we went to Cold Stone. If you don't know, Cold Stone is a chain of ice cream parlors famous for mixing the fixings into your order before your eyes.

So, we get there and it's kind of different. There's a huge warehouse towards the back of the store and no wall separates it from the counter where the ice cream is prepared and served. Also, the counters are smaller, with revolving sets labeled with the Brawl characters' names, and loaded with the stuff the character would likely choose.

"Well, Doug... looks like all they've got today is pecans, peanuts and almonds..."
Captain Falcon looks like he wants to kill everyone in the building at this point.

After he gets his order substituting acorns with pecans, I start to take my order. My usual is a Like It (small) waffle cone of cake batter ice cream with pecans, crushed Reese's peanut butter cups, and miniature marshmallows. The girl behind the counter says something that I interpret as "We're removing the marshmallows."

:[   ]

"Awwww what! I like the marshmallows!"

A thin man, my height, with a mustache grumbles. He's pushing a cart with two tubs of marshmallows to the counter.

"Oh! You're moving the marshmallows! I thought you said 'removing!'"

Upon closer inspection, the marshmallows are shaped like Kirby. The mustache man begins to powder one of the tubs on the cart with chocolate, turning the Kirbies brown (I think there's a spray paint in Amazing Mirror and Squeak Squad that would match). He... powders the other one with normal marshmallow flavoring too. All the while he keeps glancing at me with an "I hate my job" feel. I smile nervously, both because I don't want to trouble this fierce man and because I don't want to think of what eating a couple dozen Kirbies will be like.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 11:05:43 PM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #782 on: August 09, 2009, 12:53:28 PM »
Kirby marshmallows would actually be a great idea.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #783 on: August 09, 2009, 02:44:55 PM »
I'd rather have Mallow marshmallows.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #784 on: August 09, 2009, 05:45:12 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

« Reply #785 on: August 13, 2009, 05:32:13 AM »
We were on some kind of family trip. There were a whole bunch of buses, each of them representing a single Fungi Forums thread. I looked at several of them, including one where a guy whose name was 5776 came in, and another guy named mariob or something enthusiastically greeted him, and 5776 greeted him back (the posts were written on the seats of the bus). For some reason I was nude from the waist down, but my shirt pretty much covered me. In one bus, I found my brother, asleep. As I snuck back out of the bus, he woke up and followed after me. It was half past midnight, and he really should have been back in the hotel room. I started walking through a small section of my college campus, then ended up in some weird adventure game thing that looked like a bad Flash animation, with everything made up of photo cutouts.

Something like this. And then when I went to bed, it suddenly flipped sideways.

Apparently I had put a picture of my face into the game when I started, and so it was kind of personalized.

After a simulated night's sleep, the character with my face on it (who by this point probably had a generic face) woke up and walked out to a balcony in the hotel, where he danced to some weird music and then was suddenly hit by a chandelier and died. All this was apparently before you could control him. Suddenly, I realized that I was watching one of ProtonJon's LP videos (in the dream world, not in real life), and also that I had heard of this game before -- the point was that you had to press some arbitrary button at the right moment to avoid the chandelier, but it was funnier to just put up the video like this. ProtonJon had retired from LPing in the dream world, and I was talking to him telepathically, convincing him that if he came back, people would watch him.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #786 on: August 13, 2009, 09:49:13 AM »
I had a N64 in front of me and I put a SNES cart into it. I was able to play the SNES game and I couldn't stop thinking how dumb I was for not trying this before.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 10:48:55 AM by TEM »

CrossEyed7

« Reply #787 on: August 13, 2009, 11:36:13 AM »
I heard that if you have an N64 Game Shark or Game Genie or whatever one it was, you can put SNES carts into it, but you can't take them out.

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #788 on: August 13, 2009, 11:50:19 AM »
There are a lot of details I can't remember, but I'll try to piece it together.

I was apparently being sent to a summer camp. I was bringing some books and such to read there, including one rather large one about outer space, and putting them in a beige-green backpack. My mom saw the outer space one, however, and complained that it was too big to bring, so I ended up taking it out.

At the camp, it was evening. Me and everyone else were sitting in this huge outdoor-auditorium-thing, and there were purple and blue lights all over the place. There was a huge screen on the stage, but I don't remember if anything was on it. It was apparently a rock concert or something. I was sitting next to my friend, P (he's appeared before), and we were having a pretty good time. M was also sitting in front of me. P got up to go to the bathroom or something, and I turned and said something to him, only to find he'd just walked out of earshot. M thought I was talking to her, and turned around to say something of a humorous nature to me, but I forgot what it was.

After a while, this guy I somehow knew was evil came on stage. The lights turned off, and everyone started leaving. I told one of the guys running the camp that I would be willing to challenge that evil guy. He was like "Really? Are you sure you're powerful enough?" I somehow sensed that the fighting would be done in RPG fashion.

That part of the dream was never concluded. Later, I and everyone else returned to that auditorium, which for some reason now had castle-like stone walls, to celebrate the 2010 New Year (yeah, I thought this was a summer camp?). A whole bunch of my friends were here, as well as people I didn't know. We stayed up through the night, and as the sun rose on the new year, I went up to a frosted window in the stone wall and stared outside. I cried of sadness because I still hadn't accomplished what I wanted to do, but also of joy because I'd received what I needed to do it, and the sun was rising on a new year of endless opportunity for me and my friends, a year that I knew would be the year.

Um...whoa. I don't think I've ever had such sentimental content in a dream before. :o
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #789 on: September 10, 2009, 10:31:32 AM »
It's been some time since I had a Mario-related dream, but I had one just this morning. I can't quite remember all the details though...

The dream started off in the style of Super Show (which I've been watching lately). Koopa was harassing Mario, Luigi, the Princess and Toad as usual. Much of the dream involved the heroes using cars. Everyone's car was different, but the only one I remember is Luigi's which is called The Great Green and looked at bit like the car token in Monopoly. Anyway, often times Koopa would catch our heroes, take all their money and imprison them. But they would escape, somehow get more money out of nowhere, and be on the run again. It's a repetitive dream. Things did change up a couple of times. Toad used a mecha instead of a car and went around blowing stuff up at one point. Oh yes. Toad also had a PDA or something which Koopa sent messages to a lot. The message was either some kind of demand or his current location. Last thing I remember before waking up was Mario had been told to go to some place called Mt. Michigan, Luigi was devising a plan to keep their money safe, and the Princess was stuck in a hotel in a city. Possibly New York. Yeah. I probably woke up at a bad time.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #790 on: October 01, 2009, 10:00:33 AM »
I had sex with a clone of myself.

« Reply #791 on: October 01, 2009, 10:57:47 AM »
What was your dream?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #792 on: October 01, 2009, 11:50:32 AM »
He was dreaming that it was just another dude and not a clone.

« Reply #793 on: October 01, 2009, 02:26:14 PM »
He was dreaming that it was just another dude and not a clone.

It wasn't his fault.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Reading

• is FUNdamental
« Reply #794 on: October 01, 2009, 03:19:12 PM »
Giant, weird bugs seem to be a recurring theme that comes up every so often in my dreams. Which is strange, since I kind of like bugs. I'm not afraid of them or anything.

Also, a few nights ago, I had my second recent dream in which a house collapsed...another thing I'm not afraid of at all. Does this mean something? >_>
We went to see them for the first time in 5 years because they were going away for 3 years.

Print