Print

Author Topic: Wacko dreams  (Read 225781 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #900 on: May 06, 2011, 08:06:01 PM »
Didn't Homestar Runner do that at some point? Or was that melonade?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #901 on: May 06, 2011, 08:30:54 PM »
You're thinking Suudsu, skim milk with gummi bears in it
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #902 on: May 06, 2011, 10:17:47 PM »
A diabetic friend of a friend once made "Rockstar cereal" out of a combination of Sour Skittles and the drink in question.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #903 on: May 12, 2011, 09:51:14 PM »
I was sitting on a sofa next to Emmy Cicierega and we talked about stuff.  That's really all I can remember about it.

...what?

It wasn't creepy, I swear
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #904 on: May 13, 2011, 11:52:22 AM »
Someone's obsessed. ;)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #905 on: May 13, 2011, 12:35:59 PM »
I don't even know what to say to that.  On the one hand, I'm probably not obsessed, per se, but on the other hand...

All I can think at first when I see her smile is "wow."

Okay, maybe that was a little creepy.

« Reply #906 on: May 13, 2011, 05:06:37 PM »
Truttle and EmmyC sitting on a couch, B-e-i-n-g s-o-c-i-a-l-l-y a-w-k-w-a-r-d. First comes small talk, then comes uncomfortable silence, then goes Turtlekid in a bout of hormonal instability...

carriage.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #907 on: May 16, 2011, 09:27:45 PM »
Man I had a really unnerving dream about the future

So I was going grocery shopping in the future. I had a big futuristic van. The grocery store wasn't very futuristic. So I go to park my van and this dude is like "Hey, can you not park here, my family's gonna have a barbecue in these parking spaces." He motions to a square of about 16 spaces. The parking lot is practically empty and if he weren't such a butt he could easily move one or ten spaces over.

Then some family member of his, I guess, shows up. She has a talking baby (the latest in baby technology, don't forget that this is the future). The thing is seriously like half a year old and he's rambling on and on about what his grandfather did in the war with loads of detail and stuff. So now I got three people (one of whom is a BABY) yelling at me about how I need to park in the next space over.

But my van turned invisible and also untouchable from inactivity and I couldn't use it until I opened one of the doors. But I couldn't see the keyholes.
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #908 on: June 29, 2011, 01:04:56 PM »
I had a really scary dream last night, I tell you.

Okay so my family and I lived in a big coastal city. Which was fine until a giant octopus decided it would be fun to start destroying whatever and killing whoever it could reach (it had a pretty long reach). It parked itself around the only bridges that led to the rest of the country and generally became a problem. The cops ordered everyone to stay away while they tried to kill it, but it didn't work out. Then they changed the orders to evacuation, via car--attempting to drive past the thing. The condition was that only half a family could go in one car and had to take members of another, to "help ensure a more varied group of survivors." As if the rest of the U.S. was destroyed and needed to be repopulated...

My mom and I stayed behind while my dad took my sister and two strangers. I told them, "We've been pretty lucky our whole lives, don't you think? We'll probably meet up"

The news on TV showed that it was nigh impossible to drive past the friggin' kraken but I got a report back saying my dad (as well as some other drivers) successfully made it. I was about to call him when I woke up.

Apparently helicopters don't exist.
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #909 on: July 03, 2011, 11:08:24 PM »
I dreamed I was being pursued by some very large insect that was like one of those bugs that looks like a leaf or a stick or something, only it looked like a giant unripe pinecone chunk, and it could fly. It's difficult to describe how unnerving this was in context.

But yeah, that Kraken thing sounds scary for real, BP--I've had cephalapod-related bad dreams myself. Reminds me of this one pic I saw on a creepypasta blog...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #910 on: August 09, 2011, 12:42:51 PM »
Nintendo had put out a trailer for a new Metroid game on the 3DS.  It was a sidescroller with beautiful hi-res sprites instead of 3D models, with the colors being like those in Zero Mission.  At one point they showed a shot of the pause screen and from the way it looked there were at least a half-dozen new power ups.

« Reply #911 on: August 15, 2011, 07:59:29 PM »
Wow, my legacy still running strong.

I had a lucid dream last night.  I had a dream I was living in a run down apartment, one room, simple set up.  I had a twin matress lying on a dry hard-wood floor, with a small telly sitting on a chair in front of it.  It was very hot and dry in there, making it comfortable for turantulla's to build nests in every corner of the room.  At first I didnt mind them until the really big ones started moving in.

I got so fed up with it that I had to go outside for  awhile (more of an annoyance than a fear).  I got outside and there was one just as big as the suv near me.  I crawled under the suv as it was scuffling trying to grab for me.  This is where things seemed so ridiculously unreal that I finally realized I was in a dream and I heaved the vehicle off me and floated above the the spider and wind kicked up all around.  Looking down on the beast I proceeded to summon fire from above and burn it to death.  Then I woke up.
I only watch [adult swim]

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #912 on: October 30, 2011, 01:55:51 PM »
I had this dream where I saved this little village from a nuclear warhead, somehow. So I went down to this little drink stand to cool off and the girl's asking for like two dollars for a cup of kool-aid

"C'mon, I just saved your lives from a nuke and I can't get a thank-you Kool-Aid?"

"Nope"

So I left there and got something cheaper from a vending machine instead. Then I walked around and entered this shopping mall-like place and won this weird carnival-type game where you try to land a frisbee on a target on a floating platform over a pit of molten steel. The prize was that I could, for one dollar, get anything the place sold.

Naturally I went out back to where the car dealership was. I browsed around for something I liked and found this yellow convertible from the '50s or so. But it had been modified to have automatic gears and windows and stuff. So I took that.

It was getting late and I drove home in my new funky car and I hit someone. But the person was a statue. There was a medusa outbreak going on. It was terrifying.
It's YOUR problem!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #913 on: December 20, 2011, 04:30:32 PM »
I dreamt that summer came and, along with other, smaller creatures, an otter had taken to living in the swimming pool while no one was maintaining it. I named her after some imaginary food made with french fries, cream cheese and chocolate sauce that my dream self apparently believed existed? I dunno
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #914 on: March 14, 2012, 12:18:11 PM »
I dreamed that J. K. Rowling was critizing The Hunger Games and saying it was dumb and cheap and overly dark and violent and it ripped off Twilight by having a love triangle.

(she was wrong)
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Print