Print

Author Topic: Pokemon Diamond/Pearl  (Read 13704 times)

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2008, 02:28:02 AM »
Smeargle has crappy stats except for slightly above-average speed, so it's really quite balanced. He can be used really effectively in competitive play if you know what you're doing, though.

That's my outburst of Pokemon knowledge for the year... now to go back to being completely oblivious to the entire series again. :D
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2008, 10:15:53 AM »
I used to have a Smeargle in my party until I realized how crappy its stats were.  Now my party consists of:

Palkia
Rayquaza
Giratina
Lucario
Kyogre
Dragonite

in no particular order, all lvl. 100

the only real problem Pokemon to get are event Pokemon and the Johto starters (and possibly the roamers)...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2008, 11:01:07 AM »
Right now in D/P, my party currently consists of Dialga (lv 53 about), Golduck (lv 54 or 55), Honchkrow (lv 54), Uxie (lv 50, just caught), Machoke (lv 30 or so, but he's strictly used for HM's), and a level 20 Kricketune, which was the best Pokémon with a sleep-putting move (Sing) I had, I used him to capture Uxie. I will probably replace Kricketune with Azelf when I finally catch it. Reason as to why I'm so early in the game still with only 8 badges and no elite four victory is because I obtained the game three weeks ago.
Ditto used Machop!

Print