Print

Author Topic: Super Mario 64 help  (Read 5543 times)

« on: August 21, 2002, 12:07:03 PM »
I need help with the star on the snowman level. You have to get the snowman a body. when i beat it down the mountain, it just misses the pedestal where the head is.
Psst! Psst! Hey guess what...
I like firetrucks, and pink ducks, and rubber bands, and pinball, and pocket lint, and...

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2002, 05:01:03 PM »
You can't use shortcuts, and you have to head straight for the head (no pun intended). The body will run over you then go under the head. Don't worry about the damage; you get healed after you grab the star.

Congratulations! You are the third person I met that is a fan of both Xbox and Mario!

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 8/22/2002 4:52:02 PM

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2002, 09:56:31 AM »
do i win a prize for being the third person? ill try that, if im motivated enough to get upstairs. hmmm should we have a halo kingdom?

Halo and Mario combined... now that would be a cool game!
I like firetrucks, and pink ducks, and rubber bands, and pinball, and pocket lint, and...

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2002, 09:25:37 PM »
well as a message board called halo kingdom you can get started at http://www.hyperboards.com

i got a board there...
And no i am not advertiseing,and its not my site.

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2002, 12:19:33 PM »
You know, my brother (he'd never join, but if he did, he'd probably be MadLuigi) says that Halo is just a rip-off of Half-Life.

Flashlight with energy, direction of fire indicators, jumping, Mature rating, cpu controlled allies...the only differences I see is that Half-Life doesn't have vehicles, Half-Life is more gruesome, and that there is no button to make people follow you in Halo.

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2002, 06:05:56 AM »
i havent played half-life because it probably sucks and there are way better games out there. i dont even know what you do in half life. its probably some random killing spree like gta3. but halo has a point.

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2002, 05:29:13 PM »
No, Half-Life has a very good storyline that would keep most gamers who start playing it hooked.

Oh, yeah! Did I mention there's a long-jump module in Half-Life?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2002, 10:14:18 PM »
Half-Life is yet another unfortunate incident of people creating a 3D shooter game. If the game's no good (and it isn't), it doesn't matter how good the story is.
That was a joke.

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2002, 07:13:35 PM »
Half-Life is better than Halo from what I know (other than vehicles).

If you like Halo, get Command and Conquer: Renegade (if your computer can handle it). It's got the same controls as Half-Life, AI for allies, cool vehicles (read: Mammoth Tank), a beacon to call in an Ion Cannon Strike, a Nod version that calls in a Nuke, C4, good sniper rifle (better than Halo's), and best of all, only a Teen rating (Halo and Half-Life have Mature ratings)!

We're getting off subject, so I'm going to say that I got 112 Stars IN ONE DAY! Or was it 108 Stars? Argh! My head hurts!

Edited by - MadMario on 9/19/2002 6:21:55 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2002, 08:08:31 PM »
I don't like any of them.
(Why am I replying to this?)
That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2002, 03:15:56 PM »
Wow did i start all this?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2002, 07:40:27 PM »
Umm... I think you might have.
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2002, 01:36:36 PM »
Well sorry but u dont have to analyze everything for me. 'u know half-life is better than halo because of the ultra-dynamic processor than half-life has' do you think i care about your technical explanations. i never would buy it becuase i have other things to spend my money on

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2002, 07:18:14 PM »
I wouldn't buy any FPS unless you paid me a substantial sum of money.
That was a joke.

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2002, 07:33:20 AM »
Your loss.
Yeah! Us Yoshis are the best! We eat and eat and help Mario and eat and lose our kids...and...other stuff.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2002, 12:39:12 AM »
No, yours, actually.

None shall dispute my word!
That was a joke.

Print