Print

Author Topic: Luigi's Mansion  (Read 6461 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: January 11, 2003, 09:24:52 AM »
I just got this game yesterday and am stuck.  Actually, I am going much farther, but still want to know:  How do you get the fat ghost that spits fire at Luigi?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2003, 07:20:40 PM »
Suck up the jelly hes eating then suck up the waiters that supply more jelly.suck up more jelly if you didnt get both waiters.
suck the other waiter up.then hell shoot fire at you.suck him up when he stops to breathe.keep doing thattill hes gone.
oh,& his name is Mr.Luggs.

Do you know when we die,we''''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2003, 01:30:45 PM »
How do you get into the  1st floor room that is to the left of the bottom of the foyer?  It is directly below the  2nd floor twins room.

Also, I 49/50 Boos so I am missing one Boo.  Do you get him after defeating Bowser?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2003, 01:33:54 PM »
How do you get into the  1st floor room that is to the left of the bottom of the foyer?  It is directly below the  2nd floor twins room.

Also, I 49/50 Boos so I am missing one Boo.  Do you get him after defeating Bowser?

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2003, 09:20:19 PM »
In the Butlers room theres a mousehole to the left of you when you walk in.use GBH to look at it & press A.You should warp to this other room.This is the Hidden Room.Plus, how could you have 49/50 boos?Theres five in the hidden room plus a Money Ghost.

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2003, 12:19:29 AM »
Luigison, you'll just have to visit every room and look for the missing Boo. King Boo doesn't count as one.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2003, 12:51:10 AM »
Thanks.  There were 4 ice hearted ghosts in the room, but only one Big Boo.  I now have 50/50 and have to kill Bowser.

Edited by - Luigison on 1/19/2003 11:42:47 PM

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2003, 10:23:24 PM »
its actually king boo,its not a real bowser.

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?
Find your inner monkey.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2003, 12:53:01 AM »
Right, it's King Boo in a Bowser suit. Odd, but true.
That was a joke.

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2003, 07:18:12 PM »
I like it when he puts his head on backwards and runs around blind. :)
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2003, 11:35:53 PM »
Just wondering what the difference between the Mansion and the Hidden Mansion is.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2003, 12:37:36 AM »
It's slightly harder and a couple items are in different places.
Ura-yashiki... kind of like Ura-Zelda, or OoT Master Quest here in the states...

I write poetry when I`m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2003, 04:38:05 PM »
I read somewhere in a FAQ for Japan's version, that they call a mansion a type of "apartment house". So, I think this is why Luigi's Mansion just "looks like a big house" rather than a real mansion.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2003, 01:08:46 AM »
Manshon means Condominium.
Yashiki means Mansion.
Confusing, ain't it?

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2004, 01:34:32 AM »
in hidden mansion the difference is; it's like watching mirror
ask me! i know EVERYTHING about mario.

Print